(REVIEW) I Love Soaphia : Coffee Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : I Love Soaphia's Coffee Soap.

INGREDIENTS : Coffee, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Lye, Neem, Moringa, Turmeric and Coconut Milk.

USES / BENEFITS : Exfoliating, Anti-Inflammatory, Firming, Smoothening.

SIZE : 100g.

PRICE : P120 / $2.4

DETAILS : This product is all-natural, eco-friendly and handcrafted. :)

HOW TO USE : I rub directly onto my body and wait for at least 3 minutes before rinsing.

PROS : WARNING : COFFEE ADDICT HERE! I love the smell of this bar of goodness! Not too strong and all the itsy-bitsy coffee bits that works as great exfoliators! ☺️ i didn't notice any firming since i got a sample cut which i just won from I Love Soaphia. But even though it was just a sample cut, it lasted me about almost 2 weeks! And it made my skin feels extra smoother and cleaner every after wash when i was using this.

CONS : NONE! ❤️

VERDICT : If you're addicted to Coffee Soaps, this should be on your list! Very affordable, doesn't dissolve quickly, handmade and effective! It really is a work of art and heart 💕 this kinds of soaps should be raved and patronized. Because they are honest products. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ♡

RATING : 300/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C