(REVIEW) Kaye's Skincare Products : Hello Kitty Face Mist


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

Look how cute the bottle is! 😍


PRODUCT : Kaye's Skincare Products' Hello Kitty Face Mist.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Hydrating, Soothing, Moisturizing.

SIZE : 30ml (also available in bulk, for rebranding and per liter).

PRICE : P280 / $5.6

DETAILS : This product is said to also work as a Pre and Post Makeup Application Spray.

HOW TO USE : I spray at least twice on my hands and apply directly on my face as a toner.

PROS : I've been using this product since i was in SG. I love the smell of it! It smells similar to their Magic Brow Lash which is one of my faves too (check it out too, it's super effective!) 💕 this is really amazing because i usually have extremely dry face (especially the cheeks and nose area) whenever i go home to SG (i seriously don't know why though) and this helped me with that problem big time! I also brought this with me every time i go out because the weather was too hot and i need to hydrate my face all the time! Even in Thailand too! And i think i got addicted using this as well. It also soothes some red allergy-like spots on my face one time and helps pimples dry up faster! Too awesome! ❤️

CONS : NONE! Even if i kept peeling off the dry skin, whenever i use this, NO STING AT ALL.

VERDICT : TOO GOOD! It's very handy (and addicting) to use! Plus the bottle is to die for! Also, it's like an all-around spray! Very affordable for such high quality product like this! Kaye's Skincare Products have been making me fall in love with their products every single time! And i bet you'll fall in love with it too! Don't forget to put this product on your list of must-buy! More than worth it! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C