(SWATCH + REVIEW) AMPM PH : Lumiere Liquid Highlighter Drops

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

AMPM PH's Lumiere Liquid Highlighter Drops





⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 4/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 5/5



/VERDICT/
I find this so cute! And again, the glittery waterproof label always gets me! Although, there isn't much important details written on it aside from the brand name, product name and weight. Regarding its container, it's a cute glass bottle with a dropper. The gold accent on it really adds a statement, however, the dropper couldn't take the consistency of the product hence it doesn't also work. Whilst, it may seem that it lost the purpose of the dropper, what i do is just get the product from the outside of the dropper which can be seen in the photo. With regards to its scent, it's very mild and even though i can't seem to describe it, it actually suits my liking. I'm very particular with the scents as i have a very sensitive nose and just one scent that my nose isn't comfortable with or not a fan of, it will trigger my sniffles and allergic rhinitis which i don't even want to happen because it doesn't stop even after i remove the product that triggered it. Luckily, this smells good that even my nose loves it!

Applying this wasn't that much of a hassle even though i can't use its dropper because i can still get the product around it. A little goes a long way with it so i just need a dot on each side and i'm good! Also, it's very light on the skin and it's not sticky at all! It felt like nothing was on my cheek and it dries really fast. I know that some are worried about such in liquid highlighters because it might be a little sticky, slow to dry and heavy on the skin unlike powder-based ones. But for me, i prefer this better because first, i'm allergic to powder and second, i hate the fallout! I'm not sure what it this is made of but i'm guessing that since this one is in liquid form, that's the reason why my skin felt somewhat softer, my skin didn't dry and no milia seeds appeared after using this.

The formula of this is my favorite! Although it's very thick which is why i can't use the dropper as it is but it's very creamy and easily blended on the skin.  It's buildable but i like it light and subtle so i always go for one layer. It gives my skin a very natural glow, not too overwhelming, just the right amount of shine. I super love mixing it with my BB Cream for a dewy finish which makes my skin look healthy and flawless! I tried testing it for a whole day and it held up pretty well! It lasted for a good 7-8 hours without retouch or anything. Not to mention that i sweated that day as well.

This retails for P150 / $3 and can be used for a few months already! If i'm not mistaken, they have 2 shades in total. This one is called "Moonlight" and the other one is called "Sunshine" but i really prefer this one as it's white in color and i think the other one is gold or a little bronze which i just can never pull off because of my skin tone. This one is something worth trying but for me and if you're like me who always goes for au naturale makeup looks, it is a must-have!

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C