(REVIEW) Hada Story : Clear Face Turmeric and Clay Mask

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


Hada means "Skin" in Japanese and Hada Story is brand that provides affordable beauty solutions inspired by real life skin and beauty stories. All their products are made with love and premium natural ingredients.






PRODUCT
Hada Story's Clear Face Turmeric and Clay Mask

INGREDIENTS
Turmeric and a combination of Earth Clay.

USES / BENEFITS
- Clarifying
- Radiance
- Anti-bacterial

SIZE
100g

PRICE
P320 / $6.4

DETAILS
This product is best for oily and acne/blemish-prone skin. It can also be used as a Clay Cleanser or Facial Exfoliator.

HOW TO USE
I scoop an ample amount of the product using my plastic spatula to apply onto my face evenly and thinly, wait for 10 minutes or until it dries up then massage it on my skin using my hands in a circular motion for a good 1-2 minutes before rinsing off with water and pat dry. I do this method twice a week.

PROS
I'd like to point out how nice the label is. Very simple but not plain. I love that they are aiming the labels to be as minimalist as possible for us to read it easier. The container is a glass jar with a black lid. It comes with a wooden spatula but i didn't use it because i have a plastic one which is easier to clean. The first thing i liked about this product is that it's already in cream form which saves me time and effort to mix powder and water. It's also easier to get the enough amount of products i just need. The consistency is nice and very easy to rinse off! And doesn't make any mess or staining on the sink at all! The smell is unlike the typical clay masks in the market, maybe because of the turmeric in it. As you all know, turmeric is a flowering plant of the ginger family that is powderized and mainly used as spices in Asian countries, but mostly in India. But turmeric has lots of benefits on our skin as it is also a natural anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-septic. And that's why whenever i use it, it makes my skin really soft and smooth. It calms down my red patches / hives and also my breakouts. When i used this, i was having a bad breakout and whenever it's time for me to have a session with this awesome mask, my skin feels a lot better! I use this as a spot treatment as well and i was told that i can use this as a facial scrub too! Which i did, of course. After scrubbing / cleansing my face using this, my skin was less tired and dull looking! Although i don't have oily and acne-prone skin type, i was able to use this without any drying on the dry areas of my face which is one of my main concerns with clay masks as i have combination skin type. But this mask didn't draw out all the moisture and life out of my skin. It just removed the unnecessary ones which is what i needed! And lastly, i know i gave most of the credit to the Happy Face Duo (Happy Face Witch Hazel Face and Neck Tonic and Happy Face Apple Face and Neck Cream) but i know that this also did its part with making my not-so-happy face happy that time!

CONS
No itchiness, dryness, redness or any discomfort were experienced while using this product. But be very mindful when putting on your face as applying too much will be hard to rinse off. :)

VERDICT
It's one of the few convenient clay masks i've ever tried! Being someone who is very lazy and hates it when the sink gets stained by clay masks, this is something new and amazing! Not only it is convenient and easy to use but it's also very effective. It may seem a little pricey for a clay mask but a jar can last for months and it does all that it's supposed to do and more! Going through the rough phase of my skin journey and having to lose hope that my skin will feel and look better again, but this, together with the other products from Hada Story really made me hopeful again and being consistent with using them through purging, it was all worth it! This is perfect for those who wants clear skin but too lazy for masking! The brand really did a great job with naming the products because they live up to their name. Not only it did make my face happy, but it indeed made me have clear face as well! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C