(REVIEW) ALLUPBIO : EGGRO Egg Pack

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


ALLUPBIO Dermatological Lab is a customized skincare brand. They are a cosmetics and skincare brand that exports goods to numerous aesthetics shops around the world. They provide their customers with goods with differentiated ingredients and high-technical level. Their products offer certified solution for skin health that are customized to each type of skin problems.






PRODUCT :
ALLUPBIO's EGGRO Luxury High Quality Face Egg Pack

INGREDIENTS :
Water, Bentonite, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dimethyl carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Albumen, Copper tripeptide-1, sh-Oligopepride-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, AcetylHexapeptide-8, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Secale Cereale (Rye) Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Propolis Extract, Sulfur, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Egg Yolk Extract, Soy Isoflavones and Fragrance.

USES / BENEFITS :
Removes Excess Sebum, Improves Elasticity, Whitening, Minimizes Pores, Moisturizing, Calming, Detoxifies the Skin.

SIZE :
120g

PRICE :
P1,830 / $33.77

DETAILS :
It's said that the first EGGRO Egg Pack was developed through their technological capabilities obtained through the research performances in combining sulfuric amino acid (oligopeptide), a beneficial product which they are now presenting to their customers.

HOW TO USE :
After washing and exfoliating my skin, i pump around once to twice until i get an ample amount of the product on the palm of my hand, apply evenly on my face using my fingers and wait for it to dry which is about 10-15 minutes depending on how thick the layer you applied before rinsing off thoroughly with plain water.

PROS :
I admit, i was skeptical to use this because the first thing that came into my mind when i read this was it will be fishy due to it having egg in its ingredients list but to my surprise, it smells nice! Just like how they advertised it, it smells like rosemary indeed! No unpleasant smell nor a hint of the typical egg smell to it. And for someone who has a very sensitive nose, not to mention severe rhinitis, i'm very particular with how products smells like and if they are suitable for my liking or if i can bear the scent at least. But this one smells fine and not even a single bit of anything not good for my sense of smell. The first time i used this, i was beyond amazed! It really detoxed and deeply cleansed my skin, not only that, it also made my skin smoother and softer to another level! Unlike when i used other detoxifying masks, not a single one of them made my skin as soft as how the EGGRO does! Not to mention that it definitely made my pores tighten which is a miracle for me as i have enlarged pores and it's actually one of my skin concerns / insecurities. I know that texture is normal but i still dream of having poreless skin.. Who doesn't, right? And with this product, having tight or small pores is within reach! Its lifting capability is also extraordinary, especially near my eyes and forehead which is something i need being in the 20s! And as you all know, i have a skin type of combination and it's very hard for me to balance it and even look for a product that can do so for me but this product was able to control the oiliness without drying or compromising the moisture on the other areas. I use this almost every other day but once is already enough to see the difference and i'm not even kidding! I also have a long overdue hate relationship with blackheads making my nose like strawberry and the seasonal red spots appearing on my cheeks especially when it's too hot. Living in a tropical country like the Philippines with very dry and humid air together with pollution, it's not that hard to have ugly and dirty skin. That's why using detoxifying masks is a must! Honestly, having a product like this is an answered prayer. Another best thing about this is that it's safe for sensitive skin as well.

CONS :
No itchiness, redness or any discomfort were experienced while using this product! 

VERDICT :
It's actually the first time that i'm trying a product that has egg in it and to my surprise, it really does wonders to my skin. Performance wise, i can say that it's the best detoxifying face mask i've ever tried and used. The photo may not have given justice how amazing this product is but roughly, you can see how it changed my skin in just one use! After trying so many products, i'm not that easily impressed with a product with the same benefits but this one is exceptional! Especially being in the mid 20s, i'm very concern with my skin as it already reduced its collagen production and it affects the elasticity of my skin / fine lines starts showing at this age but this product is all in one! Definitely worth buying and would be the best investment for your skin! One bottle can last for months and can improve your skin by far! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.














If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Allupbio's Eggro Egg Pack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C