(REVIEW) Hada Story : Happy Face — Witch Hazel Face and Neck Tonic

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


Hada Story is a brand that offers modern skincare and makeup inspired by your skin stories.





PRODUCT
Hada Story's Happy Face Witch Hazel Face and Neck Tonic

INGREDIENTS
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Witch Hazel, Neem Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Mandarin Peel Oil, Chamomile Flower Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Bearberry Leaf Extract, Zinc Oxide, Allantoin and Lime Oil.

USES / BENEFITS
- Brightening
- Replenishing
- Soothing

SIZE
100ml

PRICE
P350 / $7

DETAILS
This product is said to be botanically powered, plant derived and suitable for pregnant and lactating mommies.


HOW TO USE
After washing my face in the evening, i spritz twice on a cotton pad before swiping through my face and neck. In the morning, i spray twice on the palm of my hands and tap it on my face and neck.

PROS
First, i love the container of this toner. It's very classy and the label is extremely pretty! I love that the spritzer is very fine and the consistency is nice. My skin absorbs it really well and i like how mild and lovely it smells like! It doesn't smell like alcohol or anything similar to most Witch Hazel toners out there! Also, i love how it made my skin feel super soft and smooth right after using it! The very first time i used this, i noticed how my skin feels so clean after swiping the cotton pad through and seeing how much dirt it got on the pad after! It dries up pimples and milia seeds (which usually appears on the oily parts of my face) while moisturizing the dry parts as well. It's very gentle on the skin yet i saw some improvements on the sides of my face where there's a bit of uneven skin tone going on with zero peeling as early as 2 weeks! My skin looking more radiant afterwards especially the next morning and i can't love it any less! My skin is normally dull but by using this, it became brighter! I also observed that i get rosy cheeks during the day when i use this in the morning and it really controls the oil on my face! Lastly, my skin is a combination + sensitive and i have red patches, red bumps, rashes and flaky skin all over my face especially at the sides of my nose and cheeks all the time! While using this, it astoundingly made it all go away! From the patches to the rashes and flaking! Which is one of my main skin concerns because it really gives me a hard time getting rid of those and luckily, this is the only answer to all my prayers!


CONS
No itchiness, redness or dryness were experienced while using this product. Although, you need to be very careful because i accidentally swiped too near my eyes that's why i felt a little sting. And i actually stopped using cotton for a while since the rubbing / swiping it against my skin caused some stinging on my cheekbones as well.

VERDICT
This product can be on par with international brands. Not only because of its physical appearance or presentation but because of the product itself. It's made with high quality ingredients and it's definitely something that delivers what it's supposed to do. Although there are cons but it still gives your skin the results true to their claims! I'm also able to use it as a spot treatment by soaking a piece of cotton with the product and patch it over the pesky pets that occasionally appears on my face! And i can also use it as a facial mist! This really made me realize the importance of toners in a skincare routine! This deserves a spot on everyone's stash and earned a spot on my top toners list! Last but not the least, a little goes a long way making a bottle to last for months! I've been using this for 2 months and i'm not even halfway done with it which makes it last 2-3 more months! Awesome product, indeed! Some people may think that it's a little pricey for a toner but let me tell you, you get more than what you pay for it! High quality, made with safe ingredients, gentle, can last for almost 6 months and most importantly, effective! You won't be asking for more! I even consider it as my HG toner! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.





















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C