(REVIEW) Pia Skin : Milky Carrotmansi Soap

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


The owner being a hands-on mother of two beautiful daughters. She juggles taking care of her baby and toddler and also answering queries about her business daily.




PRODUCT
Pia Skin's Milky Carrotmansi Soap


INGREDIENTS
Carrot Extract, Calamansi, Glutathione, Goat's Milk, Baking Soda, Shea Butter, Tea Tree Oil, Rosehip Oil and Fragrance

USES / BENEFITS
- Whitening
- Moisturizing
- Exfoliating

SIZE
50g


PRICE
P15 / $0.30

DETAILS
This is said to be safe for kids, pregnant and lactating moms.


HOW TO USE
I scrub the soap directly onto my skin and until i've create the amount of lather preferred then wait for 3 minutes before rinsing off with water.

PROS
This smells more like the soft candies i used to finish in one sitting! Sweet yet creamy and i prefer the scent of this than the their Milky Tomatomansi Soap as its scent is not that milky. Also, i'm in love with soaps that lathers well. Just like the soap i mentioned, this also lathers so well and it makes my skin extremely soft and smooth afterwards! I usually get flaky elbows when i use whitening soaps but this is very mild! It actually makes my skin moisturized after every bath. I so love and enjoy using it as i know it's doing something good to my skin! And it's because i love how it smells like to the point that i sniff it for a minute or two every single time! I also didn't feel that my skin was lacking anything especially nourishing. As you all know, i'm a sweat machine which is one of the main causes of my body acne, bacne in particular. Ever since i was a teenager, that's already my problem. It worsens when i exercise or do strenuous activities and i barely find a good soap that can really cleanse my skin properly to avoid back acne but thankfully, this really made them dry! Thanks to its ingredient, carrots! Lastly, it lifts the dead skin for easier exfoliation! And it made my skin very blooming!

CONS
No itchiness, redness, dryness or any discomfort were experienced while using this product.

VERDICT
I WISH A BIGGER SIZE!! It's really my favorite so far! I'm in love with everything about this soap! I went to cut it into two and each cut lasts 10 days. Not bad at all because it's super affordable! Can you imagine a soap so good for that price? I don't know any other shop who offers as low as them! If only i could cut them into four, i would've done so! But it would be too small already! It's very travel-friendly as well because it has a very cute size in a good way! I have been talking about this with my family because i love it so much! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C