(REVIEW) Pink Bunny : Sunscreen Gel with SPF50 PA++

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


Pink Bunny is a Davao-based brand which caters all skin types with their wide range of selection for skincare products that are cruelty-free, paraben-free and locally made with natural and organic ingredients.



PRODUCT :
Pink Bunny's Sunscreen Gel

INGREDIENTS :
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Witch Hazel, Hydrosol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Ceramide, NiacinPure, Seaweed Extract, Cucumber Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc, Oxide, Carrot Seed Oil, Sugarcane Extract, Avocado Oil, Allantoin, Bamboo Bio-Water, Vitamins A, C and E, Vitamin F Forte and Leucidal.

USES / BENEFITS :
Sunscreen.

SIZE :
30ml

PRICE : 
P340 / $6.8

DETAILS :
This product has SPF50 which is said to protect skin from 98% of the UVB Rays which affects skin's top layer that causes most skin cancer and most sunburns.

HOW TO USE :
After my skincare routine, i pump once which can give me a pea size and enough for my face then i distribute it on my forehead, cheeks, chin and nose before spreading evenly. I apply even when i'm at home on a sunny day but when i go out, i also apply some on my neck.

PROS :
First, i would like to say how nice this smells like. It has a cantaloupe with a sweet sugary scent which i'm favorable since one of my favorite fruit of all time is cantaloupe or also known as rock melon. It's very mild but what made me love it more is how light it is on the skin. I'm actually a person who doesn't like or should i say, lazy, to apply sunscreen. Especially, i barely go out of the house as well. But when i do, it's really sunny and this got me so hooked that i apply it everyday. Yes, it's a miracle for someone like me to be consistent when it comes to applying sunscreen. It's very light on the skin and at first, i thought it would be a bit sticky and my skin will take a long time absorbing it as this is not a typical sunscreen, this one is gel-type. To my surprise, this is very comfortable and my skin absorbed it pretty quick! And it's not sticky at all! My skin feels and looks good with it and it really protects my skin from the sun since i tested it one time that i went out and it was really hot yet i didn't get burns or anything. Also, it doesn't make my skin have any weird feeling to it or even streaks no matter what method i use to spread it throughout my face. Unlike cream-based sunscreen, you just can't help but leave a few streaks and they even settle  / emphasizes the wrinkles or fine lines. Yet, with this one, my skin feels extra smooth instead! Which is also why i always like using it as a primer when i'm about to go out and in the mood to put light makeup on. It literally makes my skin flawless and blurs my pores beautifully. Lastly, it moisturizes my skin and it didn't cause me to have any breakouts! It even dried up some of my pimples as well.

CONS : 
No stinging, itchiness, redness nor any discomfort were experienced while using this product. I just wish for a bigger bottle because it's so good!

VERDICT : 
It's definitely my current favorite sunscreen! I'm more than satisfied with how this product worked on my skin! Otherwise, i won't even be using it for roughly 2 months and still continuing to use it because i'm in love with it! I would suggest this especially to people who sweats a lot even in the slightest change of temperature like me because this is absorbed by the skin faster than you'll realize which is one of my favorite parts as i tend to sweat profusely and cream-based gives me streaks all over my face that's why this is a lot better for me! Not only it's an amazing sunscreen but it also gives my skin some nourishing and moisturizing it needs! And yes, a little goes a long way with it so a bottle can last for months depending on how much you apply / how often you use it. But one thing's for sure, it's worth it! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING :
100/100 ✨



























DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.

























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C