(REVIEW) Hada Story : Happy Face — Apple Face and Neck Cream

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


Hada Story previously known as Bask Beauty PH is a local brand here in the Philippines that offers a wide range of beauty products such as skincare and makeup which caters all skin types and skin tones.



PRODUCT
Hada Story's Happy Face Apple Face and Neck Cream

INGREDIENTS
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Apple Cell Extract, Apple AHA, Plant-derived Lactic Acid, Green Tea Leaf Extract,

USES / BENEFITS
- Brightening
- Prevents and Treats Acne
- Rejuvenating

SIZE
20g

PRICE
P350 / $7

DETAILS
This vegan night cream that is pregnant and lactating moms friendly is said that it can also whiten dark spots.

HOW TO USE
After using the Happy Face Witch Hazel Face and Neck Tonic at night, i scoop an ample amount of the product and apply it onto my forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and neck then spread evenly.

PROS
I would like to point out how chic this product looks like! And it's also very handy! Again, the labels have all the necessary details about it and very uniformed with their Happy Face Tonic. I'm actually not a fan of apples but this slightly smells like one and i'm not hating it! As a matter of fact, i'm a fan of the scent of this, it's very mild and not overwhelming. I'm a little hesitant when it comes to cream because my skin is very prone to milia seeds or oilseeds near the eye area and most of the time, it's caused by heavy face creams / moisturizers. Fortunately, this is very light on the skin and it's being absorbed fast. Its consistency is just right which makes me love this product even more. My skin feels so smooth afterwards and from what i've observed, it really did some brightening effect on my skin as i've seen improvements and that it has lessened the appearance of some of my dark spots which i noticed around the 2nd week of using this! I love how it works harmoniously with their Tonic to make my skin clear and healthy! Every next morning will always be my favorite part as i'm instructed by the owner (Ms. Steph) to use this cream every night. It really made my skin so soft and supple which is very hard to do especially i have a very weird morning face but with this, i'm able to achieve an effortless "woke up like this" selfie! One more thing, a little goes a long way with this so it really is the most ideal cream to bring for a week trip out of town or even out of the country!

CONS
No itchiness, redness, dryness or any discomfort were experienced while using this product. Just be sure that your hands are clean before using this as you are required to scrape the cream using your finger/s and i experienced some purging on the first week but it eventually cleared up before 2nd week of usage. :)


VERDICT
This cream is superb! I know you guys are thinking that it's expensive for a small jar of cream but it's so good and your skin will benefit a lot from it! The Happy Face Duo is a power duo and one of the few sets that made sense! The perfect combo! I was really devastated when i got the pimples on the sides of my face and thought that my skin would be hopeless. Someone even commented that how can i be a beauty blogger if my skin is so ugly. It really made me lose my self confidence but this product together with the tonic helped me gain it back! I can never thank this enough! It's heaven-sent! It made the purging and the whole process worth it! My skin got worse but it got really better! This jar lasted for 2 months and it's definitely worth your money! Your skin deserves this and it's absolutely something to repurchase! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨












DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.
























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C