(REVIEW) Skin Bounty PH : Dirt Out Detoxifying Mask


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Skin Bounty PH's Dirt Out Detoxifying Mask

It comes with a cute wooden spoon :)

INGREDIENTS : French Green Clay, Activated Charcoal and a trade of secret tea powder.

USES : Detoxifying, Anti-Acne.

SIZE : 30g

PRICE : P180 / $3.6

DETAILS : This product is said to also help balance oily skin and big pores.

A tub can last for months! :)

Look how fine it is! :)
HOW TO USE : I put half of the included wooden teaspoon and put drops of water until i get the right consistency and apply it on my pre-washed face for 2-3 times a week.

PROS : I've been in love with Skin Bounty PH's products since i tried them! And this one is no exception! This is so refreshing to use and it really detoxifies my skin! I've used this several times already but it still amazes me every time i rinse it off from my face. I also recently used it on my underarms and i love it so much! It whitens and detoxifies them too just like how it did on my face. It made my skin so soft, moisturized and extremely clean! Not to mention that my skin feels so healthy and free from stress and all the bad stuff that can cause skin problems! ❤️

CONS : NONE!

VERDICT : PERFECT! Very effective, very affordable and because a little goes a long way with this one, a tub can last for a few months! Amazing, right? You can't even find one facial treatment session that affordable! ❤️ this is also very safe to use! Especially those who have oily skin, big pores and acne prone! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

RATING : 500/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C