(REVIEW) The Happy Organics : Fruity Peel Resurfacing Bar


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : The Happy Organics' Fruity Peel Resurfacing Bar.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated but said to contain all-natural super fruit blend, yogurt and sugarcane juice. :)

USES / BENEFITS : Micropeeling, Anti-Aging, Lightening.

SIZE : 135g

PRICE : P160 / $ 3.2

DETAILS : This product is made with all-natural ingredients.

HOW TO USE : I rub it directly on my body and wait for about 2 minutes before rinsing.

PROS : I love how gentle this soap is! Even though it's a brightening and micropeeling soap, it doesn't make me itch or anything. ❤️ it really gently peels off dead skin!️ After a week of using it, i noticed the micropeeling on my elbows (it really is micro and gentle because i barely noticed it and didn't feel it at all!) and it helped me lighten it! It helped me smoothen my elbows so now, it doesn't look too wrinkly! It also smells so nice. Like a sweet orange. 😍 i cut my soap into 4 and 1 cut lasts about 8 days (i used 2 cuts because my dad wanted to get the other 2) so it really doesn't dissolve quickly and take note that the soap is so pretty! Green and Orange with some Black Sliced Gelatin-like in the middle. :)

CONS : NO ITCHINESS, REDNESS NOR ANY IRRITATIONS WERE EXPERIENCED WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. ❤️

VERDICT : Loving this soap to bits! Micropeeling at its finest with this one! The Happy Organics products never really fail to amaze me and do wonders on my skin! It's perfect for those who wants to get rid of their dead skin and achieve a brighter one but too scared of the noticeable peeling. Ideal for people who needs to go out everyday because the peeling is really unnoticeable! RECOMMENDED! ♡

RATING : 100/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C