(REVIEW) Mischka Nature Essentials : Lycopene Soap

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Mischka Nature Essentials' Lycopene Soap.

INGREDIENTS : Pureed Ripe Tomatoes, Glycerin and Licorice Extract.

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening, Nourishing, Soothing.

SIZE : 150g.

PRICE : P100 / $2

DETAILS : This product is also helpful in treating sunburn, tightening pores and curing acne for it has tomatoes as its main ingredient. :)

HOW TO USE : I rub it on my hands then massage it on my face in a circular motion.

PROS : First, it smells like candied tomatoes which i find nice! Not too strong nor too sweet for my liking! :) i use this on my morning routine because i love the pinkish glow it gives my skin especially on my cheeks! 😍 I noticed that it made the uneven tone on the side of my cheeks lesser! Also, it helped me shrink my pores and my pimple marks unnoticeable! It also made my pimples go away faster than usual that's why it really made me fall in love with it! Especially i use this together with their Lycopene Serum. ❤️

CONS : NO ITCHINESS, REDNESS NOR ANY IRRITATIONS WERE EXPERIENCED WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.

VERDICT : This product is worth buying! Not only because it's affordable but you get more than what you paid for! It's very effective and safe to use! Not to mention that it also nourishes and whitens your skin effectively! It doesn't dissolve quickly even though sometimes i use it on my body as well. One cut lasted me for around 2 weeks or more! So a bar can last for months. RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C