(REVIEW) La Bella Organica PH : Whip White Facial Foamer


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : La Bella Organica PH's Whip White Facial Foamer.

INGREDIENTS : Surfactant, Alpha Arbutin, Vitamin B3, Tea Tree and Salicylic Acid.

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening, Anti-Pimple.

SIZE : 100ml

PRICE : P395 / $7.95

DETAILS : This product is said to also moisturize and deeply cleanses the skin to remove makeup and dirt.

HOW TO USE : I pump once and directly scrub on my pre-washed with water face in a circular motion.

PROS : All of La Bella Organica PH's products never fail to amaze me. Including this! I love how it exfoliates my skin and leaving it extra clean and smooth! I love how it helps me reach and clean the areas on my face that are usually hard to clean properly and stores dirt especially the side of my nose. which cannot be easily rinsed. ❤️ it's also very gentle and really whitens skin! Plus a little goes a long way with this product and by the size of it, it can last for months! :)

CONS : No irritations! Just be careful on pumping because if you pump too much, it will be hard for you to rinse it since it's really concentrated. Even half pump is enough for the whole face.

VERDICT : 2-IN-1! It's a facial wash and scrub in one!! ❤️ this is very ideal for people who are going out everyday and exposed with pollution by commuting! And for busy people who doesn't have time to exfoliate at least once a week! This product will help you do it everyday so that dirt won't accumulate and cause breakouts! It's very affordable too! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

RATING : 100/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C