(REVIEW) Lip Fuel PH : Pink Lemonade Lip Scrub


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Lip Fuel PH's Pink Lemonade Lip Scrub

Its label is paper-like sticker.

Opened lid. :) the color is extra pretty and still looks full
after using so many times :)
INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES : Exfoliates Lips

SIZE : 10g.

PRICE : P100 / $2

DETAILS : This product is said to scrub off dead layers of the lip.

HOW TO USE : I take a decent amount and scrub on my lips at least twice a week.

PROS : It's so yummy! I'm not joking but it works like magic! It's so easy to scrub since it's not loose and it leaves my lips so pinkish like i applied lip tint! 😍 not to mention that it smells extremely good. ❤️ it really scrubbed off those dirty layer on my lips causing my lipstick not to look smooth! After using this, my lips looks and feels so healthy, soft and kissable!

CONS : NONE!

VERDICT : Y'ALL SHOULD GET THIS!! especially those who are into Matte Lippies (like me!) or likes Lip Tints, should have this! So your lips will look pretty, healthy and smooth! And also to let your lips breathe, relax and have a break from a week of wearing lipsticks.  RECOMMENDED!

RATING : 100/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C