(REVIEW) Nature Skin Secrets : Detox Mask with Black Combo


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Nature Skin Secrets' Detox Mask with Black Combo.

Philippine Made + All Natural it is. ♡

INGREDIENTS : Activated Bamboo Charcoal, Black Rice, Clack Cocoa, Secret Clays and Moor Mud.

USES / BENEFITS : Detoxifying, Pore Minimizing.

SIZE : 100g

When you open it, it smells minty not like your typical detox mask :)
PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is has Moor Mud which helps promote blood circulation and muscle relaxation.

The directions on how to use it is also at the back of the label ♥

HOW TO USE : I put a decent amount of powder and water in a plastic container then apply it evenly and directly on my face and wait for about 10-15 minutes before rinsing and sometimes i just wet my fingers, dip it in the tub and apply directly at the same time scrub on my face and wait for 10 minutes before rinsing. :)

PROS : I use this 2-3x a week and i love it! 😍 it's very relaxing and it has that menthol smell when i applied it on my face which made it even more relaxing! It really detoxed my skin (there was wet tiny spots on my nose which indicates that it drew out dirt from my pores) and it even has a tightening effect that makes it more effective to minimize the pores! 💕 i also noticed that it dries up my pimples plus lessen the appearance of blackheads and whiteheads even on the first time i used it! It really makes you feel like you had a day at the spa when you use this! :)

CONS : NO IRRITATIONS NOR BAD EXPERIENCE WHILE USING THIS!

VERDICT : One of my fave!! You can never go wrong with this mask! A little goes a long way and a tub can last you for months! My whole family uses and loves this mask to the max! This is what your skin really needs! Not only it detoxifies your skin, it also makes it more beautiful and healthy! Words won't be enough how good this product is! I really love it so much! And you will too! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C