(REVIEW) Hada Story : Skin Dew


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Hada Story's Skin Dew.

It's in a classy and curvy glass bottle. :)
INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Anti-Acne, Whitens Dark Spots and Lightens Pimple Marks.

SIZE : 30ml

PRICE : P250 / $5

DETAILS : This product is an All-natural Beauty Gel Serum.



HOW TO USE : I spray 1-2 pump on my fingers and apply it evenly on my face in a circular motion.

Look how clear the serum and the nice consistency can be seen. :)
PROS : From its name, you already know what you're going to get. First, i love how this smells like! So mild yet refreshing! I also love how it feels like on my skin! Believe it or not, when i put it on my face, i can feel that little by little my face gets nourished by this as it's being absorbed and totally makes my skin moisturized as soon as it's fully absorbed. 😍 the consistency is very light and not sticky at all making it easier and faster for my skin to absorb it! Plus, i always have a great "i woke up like this" moment as it also gives me that supple and rosy cheeks when i wake up! I use this in my night routine and it really makes my skin so nice the next morning! ❤️ it lightens my pimple marks, dark spots and evens out my skin! It dries up pimples too! And it can also be used as makeup primer! :)

CONS : NO IRRITATIONS EXPERIENCED WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. 💕

VERDICT : ALL-IN-ONE! This exceeded my expectations for real! At first i thought i won't be loving another serum this much ever again but nooooo! All those in the pros are not enough to describe nor justify how amazing this product is and what it can really do for your skin! But one thing's for sure, your skin will thank you when you use this! ❤️ i'm very thankful for this and i'm sure once you've tried this, you'd be too! Very affordable and you're getting more than what you paid for! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

RATING : 500/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C