(REVIEW) Lady Jane Beauty Products : Delish Oatmeal Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Lady Jane Beauty Products' Delish Oatmeal Soap.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES : Moisturizing.

SIZE : 90g.

PRICE : P75 / $1.50

DETAILS : This product is said to also heal inflamed skin and give you smooth and youthful skin.

HOW TO USE : I rub the soap on my hands and massage it on my face every morning and rub it directly onto my body, wait for 3 minutes before rinsing. :)

PROS : It really is super moisturizing! It smells good and it's super mild! I also love how it really makes my face clean and fresh! ❤️ i've had this soap for two months already but i just used it 2 weeks ago because i wanted to save these lovely oatmeal / honey soaps which are for moisturizing and calming in case i encounter some problems (dry patches and red spots) on my face which i always have (sensitive + skin asthma) that's why i'm very careful with what i use on my face and so thankful for this product as it helped me a lot with those problems! My face feels moisturized and calmed now. I also use this on my body since my legs tend to dry more than the other parts of my body. And when i used this, it balanced my skin type and my legs are not too dry and no more flaking! :)

CONS : NONE! Just make sure you'll cut the soap (i cut mine into 4) especially if you're just going to use it on your face so that it won't go to waste!

VERDICT : Stress and the hot weather is getting the best of my skin that's why i've decided to use a calming and moisturizing soap which is this Delish Oatmeal Soap and it never failed me. ❤️ also, using products with harmful chemicals can irritate or cause your skin to break as well. This soap is perfect for people like me who have a very sensitive and easily irritated / breaking skin since you can use it for your face and body and get the same benefits! Really calming! It's certainly delish to use! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

RATING : 100/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C