(REVIEW) La Bella Organica PH : Varicose Veins Eraser


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : La Bella Organica PH's Varicose Veins Eraser.

INGREDIENTS : Bearberry Extracts, Seaweeds Extract, Collagen, Elastin and Vitamin B3

USES / BENEFITS : Eliminates Varicose Veins

SIZE : 10ml

PRICE : P200 / $4

DETAILS : This product can also be used on Spider Veins.

HOW TO USE : I use this anytime of the day on my wrists and feet.

PROS : I'm inlove with this! It's so easy to use since it's a roll-on and it smells so nice! It doesn't smell like food though, but it smells so good! Like a perfume! A relaxing one! :) it makes my veins on the wrist calm down and not too pumped like before! Since i don't have varicose or spider veins, i used it on my extra 4D veins on my wrists. They increase when my hands are tired (especially after workouts!) and sometimes i use it on top of my feet too because there are some unnecessary and abnormal looking veins caused by too much walking, etc. Gladly, i can also see changes there! I love using this because it's so fun! It's like you're just playing around or applying lip tint! :)

CONS : NO IRRITATIONS, STINGING, REDNESS, ITCHINESS OR ANY INDICATION OF SKIN ALLERGY TRIGGERED BY THIS PRODUCT.

VERDICT : GREAT PRODUCT! You can definitely give this to someone who's job requires standing for long hours (that's where you usually acquire varicose / spider veins) or even you can use this too! If you have concerns about veins! ☺️ it's safe to use and very relaxing! I let my mom have it after testing it since she has spider veins and the second night of her using it, she said she noticed that her spider veins are lesser now! 💕 you can also bring this everywhere and anywhere since it's very handy and no spill! :) RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C