(SWATCH + REVIEW) INGA : Secret Brush Liner — eyeliner will never be the same after trying this!

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

INGA's Secret Brush Liner











⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬


Packaging : 5/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 7/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 7/5




/VERDICT/
Packaging is really one of the trademarks of beauty products from Korean brands, no matter how small or big the product is, they make sure that the products has their own individual boxes and this one was no exception. Its box has a very nice print but they were able to still keep the minimalist design that INGA is known for. The only thing is that, it doesn’t have English translation for the ingredients. In terms of smell, it doesn’t have any particular scent to it which I’m in favor as I have a very sensitive nose when it comes to products I put on my face. And I have encountered other eyeliners that has a very distinct permanent marker smell to them.

I’m not the best when it comes to applying eyeliners and I’m used to using pencil to be honest, but this didn’t give me a hard time. The tip is very thin and precise, the distribution of pigment is consistent and it’s also flexible. I can even compare it with a calligraphy pen and just like the pen mentioned, the thickness or depth of color depends on the pressure you put on the eyeliner when using it. I personally struggle to put even eyeliner for my eyes as my eyes are not even to begin with. However, this eyeliner really made it easier for me to make my eyes look even and since it’s brown, it really gave a subtle or soft emphasis on my eyes unlike the typical black eyeliner that we are all used to. With regards its comfortability, I would say it didn’t cause any discomfort especially it’s being applied near the eyes and let’s admit it, there are times that we poke our eyes with eyeliners but fortunately, I didn’t experience that accident so my eyes are still alright. I also didn’t see any redness or allergic reaction from where I applied the eyeliner.

One thing that I like about this eyeliner is how it looks like on the skin. It’s not as exaggerated looking as others and it fits into the skin to the point that it can even look natural if you apply it thinly close to your eyes. I don’t know if that’s because of it being brown in color or that’s how nice the eyeliner is. It dries quite fast and once it has settled on your skin completely, it won’t budge or smudge. Which makes it last longer too. It’s waterproof as well so if you’re planning to work out at the gym or take a quick dip while wearing it won’t be a problem at all! And that’s an advantage for me as I sweat profusely and I tend to forget about makeup when I wipe off my face so this would be a good and wise product to always keep in my bag.

This product retails for P710 / $14.2 which is somewhat pricey for an eyeliner but considering its quality, I would say that it’s worth the price. I’ve tried other eyeliners that cost more than this one but the quality isn’t even on par with it so it’s a good buy already. They also have two shades in total which is their black and this shade, soft brown. I personally chose the soft brown as I haven’t tried a brown eyeliner and would love to see what’s the difference as I don’t pay attention to it much because I rarely wear eyeliners and I love it. As someone who likes to achieve a natural or light makeup look, it’s a good add-on. Especially I have smaller eyes, it’s a subtle way to emphasize it and eyeliners will never be the same after having to try this one. I just hope it doesn’t dry out easily but overall, I’m satisfied and impressed. ♥

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C