(SWATCH + REVIEW) murir : Hard Formula Style Brow — the perfect brow pencil even for beginners like me!

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

murir's Hard Formula Style Brow












⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 4.8/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 5/5




/VERDICT/
The packaging of this product is pretty, it has a separate box and a brochure which features Murir’s other products. And that’s a good way of introducing the brand to those who’s just new to their brand. The container is unique as it is shiny and slim, the shade of green they chose for this product is gorgeous and nice to look at. The only downside is that the box didn’t have any English translations to it with regards the product itself, but Charis has that covered because they have all the important details translated into English on the product ad. In terms of scent, it doesn’t have any smell to it. And I don’t expect it to have any, either. Because it’s an eyebrow pencil and scent would be unnecessary, unlike with eyebrow gels or eyebrow mascaras. And that’s favorable for me as I have a very sensitive nose when it comes to scented beauty products.

What I like about this eyebrow pencil is that its tip is triangle in shape and angled so it’s easier for me to outline and fill in my brows and that is something I’m not good at that’s why I rarely do my brows. I also find it easy to control the pressure and amount I put on my brows and it comes with a spoolie brush on the other end. It’s pigmented and has a full color once used but not overwhelming, so I don’t need to work on blending it too much as I just want my makeup look to be natural looking, all the time. Comfort-wise, I like that it’s not as waxy as other eyebrow pencils I’ve tried. I have no issues with that but there are times that it can be uncomfortable and hard to work with, especially I use brow soaps aside from pencils. This one is very easy to work with and light on the brows as well. It has a good or perfect amount of hold on my brow hairs too. Another issue I have with my brows is that it’s sparse and the hairs is fragile, it easily falls off. So, if the eyebrow pencil is too waxy, my brows has the tendency to fall off even when I just brush it to blend. 


The texture, on the other hand, is nice and it doesn’t smudge too! And that’s important for me as there are times, I forget that I have makeup because I wipe my face frequently, especially when I’m outside due to excessive sweating. I also have this problem that I overly blend, to the point that I end up erasing my brow makeup but this one is different, I didn’t experience that. But rather had decent looking brows that looked natural and well blended. It was new to me, to be honest. Because brows is the most that I struggle with. Lastly, with its longevity, I honestly didn’t know what to expect as this is the first time that I’ve heard this brand or trying any of their products. So, I wasn’t expecting too much from this. However, it did prove itself that it’s long lasting. It can last the whole day and I’m more than surprised. 

This product has a total of 4 shades and currently retails for P710 / $14.2, instead of P810 / $16.2. I got the shade “03 Ash Brown” because my brow hair is quite dark from all the castor oil or brow thickener / grower I’ve used previously. And it’s the most neutral colored for me. Not too brown or red for my liking or at least what I think would match my hair color. Luckily, it really matched my hair color even after I dyed it. So, I’m happy with it. Although, I find it on the pricey side, personally. But if you haven’t really found the best brow product for you, it’s something worth trying and at least you get to discover more Korean brands as well.

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C