(REVIEW) Ciracle : Red Spot Cream — the answer to your acne related problems!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."








PRODUCT
Ciracle's Red Spot Cream

INGREDIENTS
Water, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Cetearyl alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide,Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, SorbitanSesquioleate, Cetearyl glucoside, Cyclohexasiloxane, Azelaic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sorbitan isostearate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Butylene Glycol,Bacillus/Centella Asiatica Extract Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract Ferment Filtrate,Asiaticoside, Madecassic acid, Asiatic acid, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Aspergillus/Saccharomyces/Rice FermentFiltrate, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sulfur, Silica, Polyacrylate-13, Sodium StearoylGlutamate, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol and Disodium EDTA.

USES / BENEFITS
- Calms acne
- Removes scars
- Brightening

SIZE
30g.

PRICE
P980 / $19.8

DETAILS
This product is said to be suitable for all skin types and is the perfect solution for acne and acne marks / scars.

HOW TO USE
Every night, after my skincare routine. I take an ample amount of the product by hand or cotton bud to apply directly onto acne, if any, and some of the acne scars that I have on my face.


PROS
Right off the bat, I noticed that the brand has included English translations on the box regarding the product. Most importantly, the ingredients, which is what we check if we have sensitive skin or allergic to a particular skincare ingredient. Before I talk about the container, I would like to point out the sticker on top of the lid. It looks cute as they really matched the drawing with the product’s purpose wherein it shows a lady, wearing Korean traditional clothes, looking annoyed and frustrated with her acne problems. The container is a twist cap jar type and it also has a protective cover to prevent it from spilling when you bring it out, the size is perfect for travels because it is compact. Also, the container’s material is plastic that is why it would be alright even when I drop it or bring it wherever. In terms of the scent, it smells nice. I really like the scent of it, it is not so strong or anything which is good for my nose. Especially, I need to apply a thick layer of it as it is a spot cream. It has a cooling effect when I apply it on the skin and really helps with calming the redness of my skin or acne. Although it doesn’t magically banish acne or dry it overnight but I was able to see an improvement after a few days and that’s good enough for me as it dries and heals acne quicker than normal or when I just leave it on its own which I normally do because I’m used to not touching my acne to prevent myself to have such habit and cause scarring on the skin.

CONS
The consistency is on the thicker side and is slightly gritty. It also not advisable to spread on other areas, aside from the ones that has acne because it has a tacky and sticky feeling to it, and since it is thicker than other spot creams I’ve tried, it’s quite heavy on the skin and learn from my mistakes, I accidentally had it on some areas that didn’t have any concern and I ended up getting mosquito bite-like red bumps which for me was an indication that this cream is a little too strong for my skin. But don’t get me wrong, I still use it on my acne. I just make sure that it doesn’t get anywhere else, other than the places it’s intended to.

VERDICT
At first, I didn’t know what to expect as I’ve never tried any product from the brand before, since I just discovered them and to be honest, I didn’t also expect it to be this small. But after I’ve tested it, I realized that a little goes a long way with it so it’s alright despite the size. It’s a plus point for me that it’s travel-friendly and the container has no room for any spills whatsoever. The product really did what it’s supposed to do, which is what is most important. Although, I think that it’s a tad bit expensive. But hey, if the product really works wonders on your skin, why not? Investing in skincare is one of the best decisions you’re going to make, starting in your 20s! I admit, I consider myself lucky that I don’t have an acne-prone skin type and I don’t get severe breakouts, and I rarely get acne marks or scars whenever an acne or two pops out of nowhere. Either way, that’s the reason why this product was made and I can tell that it’s really for people who struggle with acne. It’s worth trying for me and if you do try it too, I hope it works for you as well! RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
97/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.












If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C