(SWATCH + REVIEW) HANSKIN : Glam Moolon Lip Tint Syrup — if you're still thinking whether to get yourself some lip gloss, this is the sign!

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

HANSKIN's Glam Moolon Lip Tint Syrup











⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 5/5
Smell : 3.5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 4/5





/VERDICT/
Starting off with its packaging, I really like that every Korean beauty brand takes time, effort and of course, money to invest in good packaging of each and every of their products. Whatever the size, be it small or big, it always has a box of its own and this product was not an exception. The box is somewhat unique as the material used is not carton or paper, it’s different which I don’t know what material it was but it’s not made of paper, for sure. It doesn’t have much English translation indicated on the box which is something I always look for when I review brands from international brands. Luckily, Charis has that covered. Moving on to the lip glosses’ bottles, it’s bigger than the usual size of lip products available and the bottle itself is made of plastic but doesn’t look cheap due to the twist cap that has a touch of silver or mirror-like effect. Don't get me wrong, I prefer products in plastic material containers as I tend to drop them accidentally, so products with glass or fragile containers are what I try to avoid. The bottles didn’t have much design, same as the boxes. About the scent, it’s the least I like about the product as it has a peachy scent which I find too strong and overwhelming. I know a lot of people likes this scent but it’s just not my cup of tea.

Application-wise, I find the applicator easy to use as it doesn’t have any complicated shape to it, it’s just straight and takes an ample amount of product so there’s no need for double dipping. Also, the glosses are highly pigmented, hence, a little goes a long way. Especially if you just want a nice and natural look on the lips, a swipe on the bottom lip is all you need. If you’ve read some of my previous reviews, you probably noticed that I don’t often review lip glosses because I’m not so keen as I've always been a matte kind of girl. You know, that girl who wants to look good but is always lazy to retouch or whatever. I’m like that. So, I was never a fan of lip gloss, aside from the fact that most glosses I've tried before are uncomfortable or sticky. Surprisingly, these glosses were far different from what I've tried in the past. They're comfy and doesn’t feel sticky nor heavy on the lips. Even when I use it for long hours, whether applied full or I went for natural looking pigment, it’s the same. It's very lightweight and doesn’t make my lips dry but it’s even moisturizing. There's no bitter taste to it, whatsoever. We all know we end up tasting our lip products from time to time, by accident (or not?).


The texture, on the other hand, is like a typical lip gloss, thick and looks sticky but once applied, you’ll know the difference. It's easily blended and distribute the pigment evenly. I also tried this on my cheeks because, why not? I know some people who does that, even with bullet lipsticks so I thought, how about I try this on my cheeks as well? And guess what, it looks like a blush with a little of highlight. It’s a perfect product if you want to achieve that glowing glass skin everyone has been trying to recreate! And now, we’ve reached the longevity part, it’s not long lasting, not as long as matte ones or tints we are used to. But it does stay for a decent amount of time, especially if you won’t eat during that period or not wear masks which this can transfer to. But this is not as big of an issue for me because what’s more important, is that it’s comfortable for me. There are only a few products that can be long lasting and comfortable at the same time. As for me, I always choose what’s comfortable than what lasts longer. I tested both shades and they lasted for about 4 – 5 hours, I went to drink and eat snacks during that time so it was decent for me already.

I know lip glosses are getting back in trend after the early 2000s but not everyone can find the perfect gloss for them. But for me, this is something I would consider to repurchase as it really does good for my lips which is naturally dry and chapped. And even though I love wearing mattes, after trying this made me reconsider switching to lip glosses instead. It also has a slight plumping effect on my lips, not really what I was going for but I know some wants to make their lips look plumper. But what I love is that it makes my lips look naturally juicy and fresh. You all know I always go for natural looking makeup and this was exactly made for that. Priced at P630 / $12.6 but since it’s available on my Charis Shop, it has a discount price of P540 / $10.8 with a total of 3 shades available. I know some will find it pricey but it’s a big one and worth the price. No bitter taste or anything, so if you’re into glosses or wants to change your perception towards lip gloss, this product is for you! The color is very pretty, especially the Caffeine Raspberry which I feel like it will match or suit most skin tones, if not all. ♡


RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C