(REVIEW) Milktouch : Glossy Moisture Pad — have that dewy and moisturized skin in just 10 seconds!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."






PRODUCT
Milktouch's Glossy Moisture Pad

INGREDIENTS
Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, β-glucan, Polysorbate 80, Gluconolactone, Arginine, menthoxypropanediol, menthol, Lactobionic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Camel Grass Oil, Ginger Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chlorphenesin and Phenoxyethanol.

USES / BENEFITS
- Moisturizing
- Cleansing
- Exfoliating

SIZE
30 pads with 60ml of essence

PRICE
P650 / $13

DETAILS
This product is said to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize your skin in 10 seconds and is suitable for all skin types.

Key Ingredients :

Glucolonolactone & Lactobionic Acid - hypoallergenic removal of dead skin cells & increases skin moisture retention.

β-glucan - natural moisturizing ingredient with 20% higher moisturizing storage ability than Hyaluronic Acid.

Menthol - mint ingredient provides refreshing feeling to skin, soothing and cooling effects to oily skin.

Panthenol - reinforces moisture barrier, supplies and maintains moisture in skin.

Glycerin - known as moisture magnet which supplies and maintains moisture in skin.

Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate - Vitamin C derivative, antioxidant and whitening functionality.

Arginine - improves and manages collagen activity in skin.


HOW TO USE
After washing my face at night and before applying toner, I take a pad to swipe all over my face, neck and also on my knees and elbows as my weekly routine.

PROS
We’re back again with another Milktouch product but this time, it’s a skincare product which I have no idea with at all. One of the things I always mention and commend Korean beauty brands is that they really take their time and effort to put the products in boxes, be it big or small. They know the power of visuals or presentation really well and that sets them from others. The color of this product is kind of new to my eyes because I haven’t encountered anything from a Korean brand that used such bright choice of color for the packaging but don’t get me wrong, I like the shade of blue that they chose for this one. It came with a seal to assure the buyers that it’s new, fresh and also to avoid spills of the excess essence in the container. The scent is very mild and has a hint of mint which I really love the most, out of all the scents out there! At first glance, you will think that it’s a normal cotton pad and that’s honestly what I thought it was, until I used it myself. It has an ample amount of essence on each pad and it doesn’t dry out easily or too fast makes it better for me, as I don’t need to rush myself while using it. One of the things I love about it is the cooling effect on my skin which I feel helps with calming the redness of some areas. It also does gentle exfoliation to really remove the dirt from the skin that normal cleansing or washing can’t remove and other impurities. But my most favorite part is how it helped me moisturize my skin properly without adding more sebum production for the other areas since I have a combination skin type and it’s really giving me a hard time to find a good moisturizing product that caters to my skin type and this is one of them. Lastly, it didn’t cause me to have breakouts or trigger my milia seeds to appear which is what I always prevent whenever I try products so this product is good for me!

CONS

I didn’t experience any itchiness, redness or any
 allergic reaction while using this product. I would just suggest you to be extra mindful when using this near the eye area as it has a cooling effect which may cause discomfort for your eyes.


VERDICT
At first, I didn’t think it would be useful and I actually don’t know what to expect about it at all. But it truly is surprisingly unique and one of a kind. I also feel that it’s a good alternative if you want to do double cleansing but too lazy or couldn’t find a good product to use, just like me. Although, I only use it at least once a week because it makes the ends of my nose slightly flaky if I use it more often. Don’t get me wrong, it does help with cleansing and calming my skin really well. I couldn’t explain how this product does it and my skin is well moisturized instantly after using this which I always think it’s magic but whatever it is, I’m more than amazed every single time I use it. And since it’s secured, it’s alright to bring it to travels, especially if your skin acts like mine that it becomes so dry to the point that I get breakouts from being dry when I travel abroad or within the country. Price-wise, it’s worth it as it has 30 pads and you only use it every few days and it has a lot of essence inside. It can also work as a face mask and can be used on the elbows and knees as well and yes, I’ve tried using it on my elbows and knees too. And it works wonders too! No stings at all and the best part is that the cotton pads are very soft on the skin. So for me, it’s really something worth buying and trying because it does a huge thing for your skin. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.












If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Milktouch Glossy Moisture Pad
My Charis Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C