(SWATCH + REVIEW) VYVYDSTUDIO : Cheek Flash Blusher — perfect blush-on that's mask-proof and lasts from morning to night!

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

VYVYDSTUDIO's Cheek Flash Blusher











⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 5/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 5/5




/VERDICT/
The packaging, once again, caught my eye and it’s really something that VYVYDSTUDIO never failed to accomplish which is to catch my attention with their unique packaging. From the box, to the container itself. It just wows me every time. The combination of the colors they used for the box are not the usual colors you get to see from other brands because it’s very vibrant, but VYVYDSTUDIO is able to pull off. In contrast with the box’s vibrancy is the simplicity of the content. Where the blush is housed in is really pretty with its textured cover and weighted so it doesn’t feel and look flimsy at all. The blush itself also has the iconic lightning logo of the brand pressed on it. In terms of its scent, it doesn’t smell like anything other than powder which is alright with me. 

Applying this or putting this on is one of my favorite parts and very eager to share. As I’ve experienced with powder blushes before, I always find them not-so pigmented or that I have to keep building them up before I achieve my preferred color. However, with this blush, it’s easier for my brush to pick up the pigment hence I don’t need to repeat the same thing over and over again. I just do it once and voila! It’s the right amount of blush dispensed on my cheeks right away! And since I didn’t have to build up the pigment, it’s very comfortable and lightweight on the skin. Even when I tried to layer it, I didn’t feel any discomfort and it just felt the same. 


The texture is really feather-like and looks natural on the cheeks, with or without base. I also like that it has some kind of shimmer to it which makes it have a nice glow to it when applied on the cheeks or even on the eyes as I’ve tested it as an eyeshadow as well. Moving on to its longevity or whether it’s long-lasting, I’ve tried testing it when we went out to go for a quick out of town trip because we had to attend an important matter and that was the perfect time for me to test it out. We left the house around 9am but I finished my makeup roughly 30 minutes prior to the said timing and we got home at 7:30pm. As we all know, we are currently having a pandemic and here in the Philippines, we had to wear face masks and face shields when we go out of our homes. Added to the humid weather is the sweat and moisture from wearing masks for quite a long period of time, makeup tends to melt and end up getting erased because you would be wiping your face. It’s not a secret that I sweat more than others so I tend to forget that I have some makeup on because I just want to wipe it off as it’s uncomfortable. And this is the reason why I prefer lip and cheek products in one, so I don’t have to bring so much. But with this blush, it may have faded that day but there was still a faint flush on my cheek when we got home and that’s already 11 hours and it’s normal for it to be slightly faint than it used to but I still find it awesome!

This product has a total of 8 shades which consists of unique colors that will suit anyone or everyone’s preference and skin tones! I chose No. 09 Rosy Voice because I really find the shades really pretty and slightly muted as compared to some of the other shades. It originally retails for P1860 / $37.2 and since it’s available on Charis and on my Charis shop, it now retails for P1620 / $32.4 which saves you around $5. I know it’s on the pricey side but it’s very unique and you can really tell that it’s high quality once you’ve had it on your skin. If you don’t mind the price and you’re looking for something new to add to your makeup stash, VYVYDSTUDIO is the brand to check out. ♡

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C