(REVIEW) Jen's Naturals PH : Skin Defense Moisturizer Sunblock


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Jen's Naturals PH's Skin Defense Moisturizer Sunblock

INGREDIENTS : Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Goat's Milk, Glutathione, Grapeseed Oil, Lecithin and Vitamins B3, C and E.

USES / BENEFITS : Moisturizing, Whitening, Softening, Protecting.

SIZE : 50ml

PRICE : P320 / $6.4

DETAILS : This product is said to also smoothen and firm the skin.

HOW TO USE : I put a few pea sized dot on my finger and apply on my cheeks, forehead, chin, nose and neck before spreading evenly.

PROS : This smells extremely good! To the point that it's already addicting! I once had a perfume that literally smells exactly like this and i loved that perfume of mine. The consistency on the other hand is just right! Not watery nor too thick! You can say that it's the perfect consistency for a moisturizer or sunblock since it's very easy to spread through the skin evenly and doesn't feel sticky at all afterwards! It's also being absorbed by my skin fast without feeling any greasiness nor that uncomfortable heavy feeling of cream! I love the fact that it's multi-functional as it doesn't only moisturizes and protects the skin from the sun but also whitens and firms it all at the same time! Also, this doesn't leave any white streaks on the skin nor settle on the lines which you usually get from typical lotion or cream-type sunblocks. But after every application is what wow-ed me because i can see that there's this undeniable glow on my skin! Yes, every single time. Right after it's been absorbed! Actually, at first i was skeptical! Because i rarely use moisturizers especially in cream formula as they tend to trigger Milia (Oilseeds) under my eyes but this didn't! I also noticed that my discoloration near the sideburns are less visible. Not to mention that it made my skin super smooth and extra soft instantly! One last thing that got me so amazed was it dried up my pimples and small bumps on my forehead too which is my long-term problem for months now! 💗

CONS : No itchiness, redness, dryness or any allergic reaction were experienced while using this product. :)

VERDICT : Honestly, i can really feel and tell that this has been made to give the right amount of love and care that the skin needs! It's purely and solely awesome! And way beyond what is expected from the best of the best moisturizer and sunblock out there! I love pairing this with my HG Whitening Lotion from the same brand as they do the same magic on my skin! It's more than effective and definitely worth every penny you're gonna spend on it! No more burnt and dry flaky skin with this! You just need a few dots since a little goes a long way with this one! Not to mention that the bottle is secured which means you can bring it everywhere you go even abroad! Amazing is an understatement, indeed! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.





















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Website

Comments

  1. Good that more of the products na ginagamit mo effective sayo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Thankful ako dahil halos lahat ng tina-try ko, effective sakin. Down side lang nun baka isipin ng iba, biased kasi sponsored.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C