(REVIEW) Addicted To You PH : Coffeeye Break


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Addicted To You PH's Coffeeye Break.

INGREDIENTS : Amadeo Coffee, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil and Vitamin E.

USES / BENEFITS : Reduce Under Eye Circles and Puffiness.

SIZE : 10ml

PRICE : P149 / $3

DETAILS : This product is said to also reduce fine lines. :)

HOW TO USE : I lightly dab my finger on the roller ball and apply the serum under my eyes then spread evenly before going to bed.

PROS : The smell is so nice! It's so aromatic and as a caffeine dependent or coffee addict, i really find it relaxing. Having insomnia is no joke since i can only fall asleep when the sun is up and usually wakes up around 10am but this product came in really handy! Even though it's coffee-infused, it helped me sleep at night as it somehow relaxes my eyes whenever i apply it making it easier for me to have a good night sleep. I'm actually very skeptical when using such products because i'm prone to milia / oil seeds and it's most of the time caused by oil-based skincare products, moisturizers or under eye creams. Fortunately, this didn't trigger them to appear. Every morning, my eyes look less tired and less puffy even when i don't have proper sleep. Although my dark circles are not any lighter and can't be helped as they are not because of sleepless nights but asthma rather. Lastly, the sticker label is water-proof which is a plus point for me and it has a design on the side which looks like a vector (i'm not sure if that's what you call it but it looks similar, you can see it on the photo right there, correct me if i'm wrong. ♥) art of Audrey Hepburn. Which is one of my forever girl crush. :)

CONS : No itchiness, redness nor any allergic reaction were experienced while using this product.

VERDICT : I love this! It's very handy and i can definitely bring it everywhere and anywhere i go. I didn't actually expect it to help me sleep at night as it's not supposed to that either but i'm thankful for this product for doing so. Although i wasn't able to see whether it really works for dark circles and fine lines as i don't have them yet but i still apply it to the areas where fine lines usually appear as early as now so that they won't visit me anytime earlier. Also, if you've noticed that i don't roll it directly, it's because it has a silver ball which gives an ample amount of the serum and usually, when you put too much or an overwhelming amount of under eye serum / cream, it tends to sting and sometimes feel uncomfortable or even painful. So i just had to be very careful aside from the fact that i am prone to oil seeds and i don't want to waste the product by putting more than what i need. You all know i hate wasting. A little goes a long way with this and the container is very secured so no spills making it more convenient to bring to travels! I suggest this to those who needs to be up all night due to work or school. It's also very affordable and downright effective! It can last for months too making it super worth your money! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C