(REVIEW) Bath and Blends PH : Lashes & Brow Grower


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Bath and Blends PH's Lashes & Brow Grower.

INGREDIENTS : Pure Castor Oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E.

USES / BENEFITS : Lash Grower, Brow Thickener.

SIZE : 20ml

PRICE : P100 / $2

DETAILS : This product is made with all natural ingredients that can help the growth of hair faster.

HOW TO USE : After washing my face at night and applying toner, serum and cream, i apply this using the brush applicator in an outward brushing motion.

PROS : First, it doesn't have any particular scent other than the smell of Castor Oil which is its main ingredient and good since products such as eyelash / brow grower is being applied near the eyes and has the tendency to go in it. Essential Oils for fragrance can irritate the eyes which is a very fragile area, so this having no added fragrance is just nice! The bristles of the applicator brush is very gentle since it doesn't hurt whenever i brush it on my brows and apply on my lashes. I love using this particularly on my brows because the brush is so nice and very precise! I didn't have to overly apply since i can just literally brush it on my brow hairs, that's how fine the bristles are! And since it has a thinning tip, it's easier for me to use it on my lashes to reach the inner corners which is very hard to do even when apply mascara. Out of all the many lashes and brow grower that i've tried, of course i had experiences with hard and stiff applicator brushes and it's a huge factor plus it really matters! Because after a few applications, the end of the eyelids will feel bruised and the brow area will have some stinging! But with this, after using it for more than a month, not even a single moment that i experienced those. And not to mention that it doesn't even looked touch at all! I don't know how Bath and Blends do it although every time i use it, i make sure that i apply an ample amount of the product on my lashes and brows.. But it still looks pretty full to me! Speaking of some sort of magic, the effectiveness of this product is beyond expectations! I saw some improvements 3 days after i started to use it and a month and a half later, it gave me hope that i can really have thicker and fuller brows and longer lashes to the point that i won't need to apply any makeup there! I also noticed that the hairs are stronger and doesn't easily fall off unlike before and the strands are darker / thicker too. Making it look more enhanced and better with just plain mascara (no lengthening effect or anything), easier to curl and brows look fuller even with just brow mascara. I admit, it makes me more confident too! Especially i have chinky eyes, putting mascara and/or eyeliner is essential for me to make my eyes more prominent or stand out more but i'm more of a minimalist when it comes to applying makeup since it sometimes trigger my breakouts and i'm not even that good with it too, so this product really is good! Before i forget, i also use this product for my baby hair at the hair line area to make it longer as fast as possible and to make it stronger to prevent it from breaking easily. ♥

CONS : No itchiness, redness or any allergic reaction were experienced while using this product. The only issue i had with this was the label since it's not waterproof. Regards to its effectiveness, none. :)

VERDICT : Amazingly effective and affordable for its size! It's very nice and not even once that i experienced irritation or anything bad while i was using it which really made me happy with the product! It's in a 20ml bottle with stopper which is very ideal to bring when travelling as it's super handy and spill-proof! 1 bottle can last for months or even up to a year which can make your lashes and brows improve by a lot if you keep using it, of course! But i think what boosted the hair growth is the rosehip oil that i applied on my face while using this as well. I tell you, you'll be surprised with how effective this is! It may look simple but it does wonders! Last but not the least, it's also not that greasy. And didn't trigger my milia / oilseeds even when i accidentally apply it around my eyes at times! It's not hard to fall in love with this! Especially those who are dreaming to have long lashes and fuller brows like me, this is the perfect product for you! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.




















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C