(REVIEW) Jen's Naturals PH : Moisturizing Mint Lip Balm


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Jen's Naturals PH's Moisturizing Mint Lip Balm

INGREDIENTS : Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Mint, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil.

USES / BENEFITS : Moisturizing, Soothing.

SIZE : 5g

PRICE : P250 / $5

DETAILS : This product is said to give the lips lasting hydration.

HOW TO USE : I run my finger through the lip balm and apply it directly onto my lips.

PROS : Aside from Lavender, i also have a thing for Mint actually so i was so much in love with the smell of this. It's very relaxing since i found myself liking Mint last time when i kept on going to a Spa and their place smells like one. Recently, i'm having trouble with my lips for some reason. I do scrub it everyday and all but it still looks dry and whenever i apply lip tint, it settles unevenly which is the reason why i really looked forward in testing this product knowing that it can help me. The first time i applied this on my lips, there was a cooling feeling to it. And it's not like the typical lip balm that your lips feel tugged, sticky, uncomfortable and sometimes heavy. This one is very comfortable and not even oily even though its ingredients are mostly oils! I continued using it and after a few days, my lips looked extremely moisturized. Making me not live without it, honestly! Since i usually love using lip balm as base whenever i apply something on my lips like lipstick or lip tint, this product really came in handy! Thanks to this product, i didn't have to be less confident about how my lips will look like. ♡ 

CONS : No dryness or any discomfort / allergic reactions were experienced while using this product.

VERDICT : Goodbye dry and chapped lips, hello healthy looking and moisturized lips! Although this didn't give me a natural pinkish lips because it's not even saying it's gonna do so but i'm very pleased and satisfied with it! The consistency is very different from their Kissable Cherry Lip Balm which is also my favorite but they both work amazingly on my lips without exaggeration. I knew this wouldn't let me down as it's from Jen's Naturals PH and you all know i love this brand. It's very useful especially if you love lipsticks like me or you're a blogger that needs to swatch lipsticks most of the time, this is really worth trying and getting! It's a nice base too if you don't like your lip tint to look matte or dry. I sometimes use it before applying matte liquid lipstick too since i'm more towards the lipsticks with matte finish. It's definitely a must-have! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.






















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C