(REVIEW) Lather PH : Citrine Quartz Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Lather PH's Citrine Quartz Soap.

INGREDIENTS : Glycerin, Peach Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil and Soap Colorant.

USES / BENEFITS : Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Aging.

SIZE : Approx. 55 - 60g

PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is inspired by the gemstone, Citrine Quartz which is why soaps are formed and designed like one. It's also said to reduce acne.

HOW TO USE : I rinse my skin with water before rubbing the soap directly until i have a nice creamy lather and rinse off right away.

PROS : I'm not really a fan of Peach when it comes to scents but it actually suits my preference. It smells nice and at the same time refreshing. I love how it made my skin feel so soft and smooth after every wash. And even though it's made with Glycerin, it lathers up pretty well too! I noticed and saw how glowing my skin is even when it's not fully dried yet. Also, my skin smells so good the whole day! To think that i bathe at night but the scent lasts so long! No need for body cologne nor make an effort to smell good for it's already unnecessary. I also didn't have to put on lotion because it made my skin less dry too but not too oily too! One of the reasons why i love this is because i was able to use half of the soap (of course, i cut it into two because i don't want to waste it!) for 15 days therefore it doesn't dissolve quickly and last but not the least, my body acne became less which is amazing! ♡

CONS : No itchiness, redness, dryness or any indication of allergic reaction while using this product.

VERDICT : It's one of the pretty soaps i've ever seen! If i'm not mistaken, this is for oily and sensitive skin types but it didn't dry up my skin hence moisturized it. I love how it really made my skin very supple and nice. And helped me with my skin concerns especially with body acne which is triggered / caused by sweat and you all know that i tend to sweat more than a normal person or usual. If you are into crystals and skincare, this is the soap i would definitely suggest! Or if you know someone who is a beauty enthusiast planning to make a switch to a healthier skincare option and is fascinated with crystals, you can give them this as a gift and they would totally love this! Since it doesn't dissolve quickly, one soap can last for a month! So it's very affordable considering that it lasts long compared to other soaps and it's even made with high quality ingredients! And it is made with love, indeed! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.



















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C