(REVIEW) Bath and Blends PH : Turmeric Body Scrub


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Bath and Blends PH's Turmeric Body Scrub.

INGREDIENTS : Sugar, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Coconut Oil and Macadamia Spearmint Oil.

USES / BENEFITS : Anti-bacterial, Skin Lightening and Brightening.

SIZE : 150g

PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is said to also reduce stretch marks and acne.

HOW TO USE : After rinsing my skin with warm water, i scoop a handful of scrub and transfer to a small bowl then scrub directly onto my skin in a circular motion before rinsing off.

PROS : First, i didn't know what to expect when i've read that this is Turmeric since i have a very sensitive sense of smell and i sneeze when i smell something different or funny that leads to having a runny nose or an asthma attack. But to my surprise, it doesn't smell like Turmeric at all. Or at least a hint of it which is just right because i'm a little skeptical with Turmeric knowing that it is one of the spices in Curry (i'm scared of Curry because i'm downright allergic to it and one of the causes for my eczema flare-ups). So i'm more than happy that this smells so nice and mild! Perfect for my liking. I also love the fact that it's very gentle on the skin! Since it's also made with Sugar and not just Salt, it makes a huge difference because some Salt Scrubs tends to sting when you let it sit on the skin for too long or at least 3-5 minutes and it's really uncomfortable. So having it made with Sugar is more gentle to the skin and nice for relaxation / de-stressing. It also doesn't hurt even when i rub it a little too much! But what made me love it even more was when i rinsed it off! My skin felt so smooth and soft even after the first use! And it really felt like i already applied lotion to think that i haven't finished bathing! That's the level of smoothness and softness every single time i use it! Also, i noticed that my skin has a healthy glow after using this a few times and my body acne lesser too! ♡

CONS : I didn't experience any indication of allergic reaction while using this product. :)

VERDICT : I would definitely go for this any day! It's my first time trying this kind of variant for a Body Scrub! Usually they are Strawberry, Milk, Tomato, Chocolate and Coffee. I've also tried their Coffee with Peppermint Scrub which is a unique combination of variant as well and i must say, they are on par when it comes to surprising me on how amazingly effective they are! Incredibly affordable and since a little goes a long way, no more worrying about the product going to waste (i worry about that when i use such products because i really hate wasting goods especially if they are really nice!) and it can last longer than you think! It's perfect for travelling too since the product is not watery nor too dry and the tub is securing it tightly! I will let my dad try Bath and Blends PH's Scrubs (which i will share his thoughts about it with you guys through Instagram Stories! So you better watch out for it!) and looks like i need to fix my list of favorite Body Scrubs now! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.





















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C