(REVIEW) Bath and Blends PH : Rosehip Oil


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Bath and Blends PH's Rosehip Oil

INGREDIENTS : Pure Rosehip Oil and Vitamin E.

USES / BENEFITS : Scar Remover, Pore Tightening, Moisturizing.

SIZE : 25ml

PRICE : P300 / $6

DETAILS : This product is said to also fade pimple marks, stretch marks and even post-surgery scars.

HOW TO USE : After toning my face and neck, i apply one drop on each of my cheeks, forehead and chin before spreading evenly throughout my face and apply a few drops on my stretch marks at night.

PROS : When i first used this, i was impressed with how it made my skin feels so smooth and glowing the next morning. I included it in my Nighttime Skincare Routine so that it will do its job properly which is to repair and restore since it's overnight and for my skin to take time in absorbing the oil as well. I noticed how my skin got better with less pimple marks and acne scars plus tighter pores with continuous use of this even on the first few days. And although it's an oil, it doesn't feel greasy and sticky hence it's very lightweight and comfortable! My skin absorbs it quite well and fast compared to other oils that i've tried before and my skin feels extra fresh and it haven't even felt that nice for quite some time now. I also tried it on my stretch marks due to thin - fat - thin episodes since young and i noticed that there were some improvements and fading that has happened. I have one at the lower back, knees, chest which i got 14 years ago and tummy area from 3 years ago's episode making me so insecure and overly conscious about what to wear especially last summer and trying my best not to show much of those areas but after using this oil for a month on my face and stretch marks, it gave me hope that it can be at least less noticeable / visible if not totally gone. ♥

CONS : I didn't experience any itchiness, redness or any dryness while using this product.

VERDICT : It's super nice. It's actually my first time using Rosehip Oil and it's more than awesome! I'm still in awe how effective they are for removing my pimple marks, acne scars and most importantly, my stretch marks because it's been staying with me for a decade or so and having something that works for my long overdue stretch marks is more than a miracle / blessing for me. Making me look forward to an amazing skin in no time! I honestly think that this oil is really made for people to be able to achieve glass and flawless skin without putting too much effort and in just a small period of time! I'm more than grateful with this because it really is helpful for me. Not only physically but psychologically since i get down with my self-esteem especially when someone sees my marks and points it out loud. I know that's normal but it still gets me at times. So if anyone has the same problems as mine, you can definitely enjoy and make use of this product! It will surely give you the result that it's supposed to and you're expecting it to. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.





















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C