(REVIEW) Bath and Blends PH : Argan Oil


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

PRODUCT : Bath and Blends PH's Argan Oil

INGREDIENTS : Pure Argan Oil and Vitamin E.

USES / BENEFITS : Hydrating, Softening, Skin Healing, Treats Acne, Increases Elasticity of the Skin.

SIZE : 25ml

PRICE : P300 / $6

DETAILS : This product is said to also moisturize the lips, repair cracked heels, repair damaged and conditions hair and is an ideal protection against stretch marks as it also tightens the skin.

HOW TO USE : Before i wash my hair, i apply this directly onto my scalp and massage then after i wash my hair, i apply this on my scalp again and massage.

PROS : This is the first time i tried using Argan Oil because i only tried those mixed with serums, soaps or facial washes. It's very lightweight on the skin unlike other oils that i've tried on my hair and face, even on my scalp and it soothes / treats dandruff immediately. It doesn't make my hair look greasy but makes it less frizzy and my hair feels nourished and healthy. I don't have straight hair nor curly but instead my hair is awkwardly wavy so it's very hard for me to manage it at times but i noticed that when i started using this, i didn't have much problem about that anymore. I didn't use this much on my face because i think the nutrients this oil has overwhelms my skin, so i just used it on my scalp before washing my hair as a treatment and after as a hair serum. And even if it's summer and yes, i'm applying oil on my scalp, it doesn't feel sticky nor uncomfortable because it's being absorbed quite fast. The very first time i used this, i saw the difference right away! No more tangled hair and bad hair days thanks to this! By the way, when i tried using this for a few days on my face at night, it made my skin feel so soft, smooth and moisturized. Also, the tightening effect is really amazing! I wish there could be a bigger bottle because i love it so much! And last but not the least, i love the fact that it's not scented or anything. Making it do what it's supposed to do without any mask on A.K.A., fragrance oils.

CONS : No itchiness, dryness, redness or any allergic reaction while using this product.

VERDICT : It really is liquid gold for the skin! And hair too! This lasted for a month! Because a little goes a long way with this that you will really be able to enjoy until the last drop of it! Applying this onto my hairline really helped me with one of my long time concerns which is dandruff, it really gets to me when i have dandruff causing it to worsen because it's stress-induced and it makes me lose confidence. But when i used this, i didn't have to worry about that. Because it makes my hair days free from frizz, tangles and dandruff! For people around 30s, this would be helpful and advisable to use on the face as Argan Oil is really good for anti-aging and for those who have concerns with their hair, this is one of the products i would really suggest! It's affordable, super effective and worth every penny you're gonna spend on it! It's just that i didn't use it for face longer because i wanted to test their Rosehip Oil on my face instead. And i want to say that although i have nothing against fragrance oils and i'm a sucker for skincare products that smells good but sometimes, they are the ones who causes allergic reactions. Oh, and i forgot to mention that this is the most pocket-friendly Argan Oil i've ever seen considering its size! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C