(REVIEW) Alexa Cosmetics : Sunblock Gel


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : @alexa.cosmetics' Sunblock Gel.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Sunscreen.

SIZE : 15g

PRICE : P130 / $2.6

DETAILS : This product is said to be suitable for oily skin types.

HOW TO USE : 30 minutes before going out, i apply an even layer on my face and neck.

PROS : I've been obsessed with this product since i started using it! First, i love it because the smell is nice! I'm very sensitive when it comes to smell! And since it's transparent and gel, even if i sweat (I SWEAT A LOT A LOT A LOT! TOO MUCH!) and wipe my face and neck, there's no white lines that i usually get whenever i'm using a sunblock in cream form. I also love that since it's for oily skin, it's helping me balance my skin (my skin type is combination) and not look too shiny on my t-zone area! Not to mention that one more reason why i love it because it's not sticky (even if it's gel type), VERY LIGHTWEIGHT and really protects me from the sun for it has SPF80, so no more worrying even if i have to go out on sunny days!

CONS : NO IRRITATIONS WERE EXPERIENCED WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT!

VERDICT : MY FAVORITE SUNBLOCK! This is the best sunblock i've ever tried! Especially those reviewers / bloggers like me who always tries skincare products, sunblock is really a must! And this one saves me from Mr. Sun, BIG TIME! Perfect for our weather (due to global warming, it's still so hot on ber months! Even today when i'm writing this, it's really sunny and hot!) and since it's very handy, you can also bring it anywhere you're going for this coming summer! If you're going to work, school or in between during day time, THIS IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU! Very affordable, a little goes a long way and you can also use it as a primer (if you have to wear makeup when you go out 😉)! SUPER DUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C