(REVIEW) Serafica PH : Strawberry Milkshake Body Scrub


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


Sticker label with cute patterns, brand logo, product name and
directions on how to use the product
.
PRODUCT : Serafica PH's Strawberry Milkshake Body Scrub.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Exfoliating, Whitening.

SIZE : 250g

PRICE : P149 / $3

DETAILS : This product is best paired with their Insta-Glam plus Soap.

HOW TO USE : I put a handful amount in plastic bowl and scrub on damp skin in a circular motion then rinse with warm water.

PROS : When i first got this, i find it so cute! It was layered with Strawberry and Milk scrub! Before using it, you will need to shake it and voila! It becomes a Strawberry Milkshake Scrub! I've used so many scrubs but this is one of my favorites! It has a right amount of Milk Scrub (for moisturizing) and Strawberry Scrub (for whitening)! And that's how it helped me even out my skintone, exfoliate and deeply cleanse my skin and moisturize all at the same time! It also made my skin feeling supple and smooth after every wash! And since these are very fine, they didn't hurt my skin when i massage it (and i sometimes use it every other day.)! And as a blogger, i also tried it on my face! This isn't the first time that i tried a "body" scrub on my face because some wants to do that and i wanted to try as well so that i can share whether it was a good idea or not. And this one made my face feels extremely the same as when i used it on my body! :)

CONS : NO CONS! NOT A SINGLE ONE WAS FOUND NOR EXPERIENCED.

VERDICT : LOVE AT FIRST USE! Some spas have this kind of body scrub but they only offer or lets you choose one, either Milk Scrub or Strawberry Scrub but this one gives you both at the comfort of your home, anytime you want for a more affordable price! Especially those who doesn't want to be naked in the spa (yes, i know someone like that. Very conscious!) but wants to give their skin a treat and some lovin', this body scrub is one of the many that you can try or might want to consider trying! ❤️ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C