(REVIEW) Jen's Naturals PH : Coffee Scrub


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Jen's Naturals PH's Coffee Scrub.

Like the other Jen's Naturals PH products, the sticker label is waterproof! :)


Back label has all the benefits and directions on how to use
the product.
INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Exfoliating, Skin Brightening, Anti-Aging, Eliminates Cellulite, Anti-oxidants and Fights free radicals.

SIZE : 200ml.

PRICE : P410 / $8.2

DETAILS : This product is also suitable for the Face and said to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles.

HOW TO USE : After washing up, i put an ample amount on my fingers and massage onto my face and body by area to ensure being scrubbed / massaged properly onto my skin then rinse with warm water.

PROS : When i opened this, i got real addicted right away! It smells so relaxing and YUMMY! Like coffee with milk that even makes me want to eat it! I use this twice a week and i saw that it lessened my cellulites (yes i have some on my thighs) and brightened my skin! ❤️ i also noticed that my skin feels tighter and fresh especially after using this, not to mention that my skin feels silky smooth and extremely clean after rinsing! Regarding reduction of eye puffiness, i noticed it too! But not the dark circles as i have dark circles due to asthma. It really refreshes me and my skin everytime i use this because coffee is also my cure for stress and always perks me up when i'm feeling down! This doesn't just takes care of my skin but also my well-being!

CONS : NONE! NOT A SINGLE CON WAS FOUND NOR DISCOMFORT EXPERIENCED!

VERDICT : LOVE AT FIRST SCRUB! Favorite coffee scrub indeed! It has the right amount of cream and exfoliators making it easier to scrub without hurting your skin! And you can really tell that the ingredients used are high quality! For those who are stressed out with school / work and doesn't have time to go to the spa, have tired skin from lack of sleep and commuting, coffee lovers and have skin problems (cellulites, dark spots, eye puffiness and others that this product is for) or you just simply love scrubs, this is perfect for you and a must-try! 😍 Jen's Naturals have always been consistent regarding their products! Very effective and safe to use! One of the brands that will make it big! SUPER DUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C