(REVIEW) Skin Magical : Gluta Mango Peel Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Skin Magical's Gluta Mango Peel Soap.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated

USES / BENEFITS : Skin Lightening and Smoothening.

SIZE : 135g

PRICE : P65 / $1.3

DETAILS : This product is said to also eliminate sunburn, stretch marks, skin discolorations and whitens dark underarms.

HOW TO USE : I rub directly onto damp skin until i get a creamy lather and wait for 3 minutes before rinsing.

PROS : I used this soap for 3 weeks (i cut my soap into 4 and i used up 3 cuts because they lasted a week each cut). I was skeptical to use this as i'm not sure to whether it's going to work for me or not since it's not all-natural but i'm beyond amazed on how this lightened my skin and helped with some discolorations / sunburn that i recently got from going out too often and this soap made it go away in just a few days! The first few days, i already saw some micropeeling around my elbows. It actually suprised me that it wasn't too drying like how i expected it to be! Even made my skin glow! I also noticed that my stretch marks lightened and my underarms got whiter too! As for the smoothening, after rinsing it does feels smooth but after a few minutes, not anymore.

CONS : The smell is a bit weird and around my 2nd week, some pimples / acne occurred on some parts of my body that i had to use another soap to cure it.

VERDICT : This isn't a bad soap but i can't say it's on my fave list.. Regards its whitening effect and such, it's awesome! Affordable, also yes. If you want to become fairer faster, this is one of the soaps that you might want to consider but if you got sensitive skin like mine, you should be a little more cautious like doing a patch test, etc. 💕 overall, i still recommend it! ⭐️

RATING : 80/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

  1. my first day of using the soap and its not drying but the scent is kinda weird , i even thought maybe mine was expired. hope my skin peel in few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for reading the review! It would be best to check whether your skin is responding to it in a good way and if it is, you can let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing. Hope it works on you! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C