(REVIEW) Jen's Naturals PH : On-The-Go Hydrating Mist


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Jen's Naturals PH's On The Go Hydrating Mist.

INGREDIENTS :

USES / BENEFITS : Hydrating, Refreshing.

SIZE : 100ml

PRICE : P400 / $8

DETAILS : This product is made with all-natural and high quality ingredients.

Sticker label has the brand logo, product name, ingredients and weight. :)
HOW TO USE : After washing my face in the morning and/or whenever i feel that my skin needs to be hydrated, i spray 3-4 times on my face.

PROS : I love this so much! This is what i've been looking for! First, it doesn't have a distinct smell but i really find it refreshing! I still use this until now especially when the temperature is too drying for my skin (sometimes when it's too hot or cold, my skin really becomes dry.)! Another thing that this got me amazed was when it makes my flaking go away with just one spray! I sometimes have flaking on the tip of my nose, my cheeks and even undereye and whenever i have them, i just take this and spray! Once it's dry, the flaking is nowhere to be found too! I also use this when i prep my skin for makeup or whenever i go out and when i come home! After using wash-off masks (especially detox because it's more drying), i use this too and my skin feels fresh and well-hydrated! ❤️

CONS : NO ITCHINESS, REDNESS OR ANY INDICATIONS OF IRRITATION WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.

VERDICT : FACE MIST AT ITS FINEST! This mist is legit one of my HG products! If you're always in the office and it's air-conditioned, your skin is prone to drying and this could become handy! You can bring this anywhere (even when you travel!) and just spray when you feel your skin is getting dehydrated and needs some refreshments! It will surely thank you for doing so! 💕 if you have dry + sensitive skin, i suggest you spray before you sleep and after bathing too! It helps soothe dry and flaky skin (like mine!)! EXTREMELY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C