(REVIEW) Alexa Cosmetics : Gold Whitening Powder Mask


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

Sticker label is so girly! :)


PRODUCT : Alexa Cosmetics' Gold Whitening Powder Mask.

The powder is super fine. :)
INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening, Firming, Rejuvenating, Anti-Aging.

SIZE : 50g

PRICE : P70 / $1.4

DETAILS : This product is said to also have anti-inflammatory properties.

HOW TO USE : I put around a teaspoon of powder in a plastic bowl, add sufficient amount of water, mix until fully dissolved, apply an even layer onto my face using a brush and wait for it to dry before rinsing.

PROS : First, i got real curious about this because it's the first time that i saw a Gold Powder Mask! It smells really nice which i really like because it didn't irritate my nose! Also, i love how i can feel the firming / tightening effect while using it and how it makes my face feels extra soft after rinsing! It doesn't really whiten my face but it helped me even out my skintone which i like more than whitening and helped me achieve a radiant glow!

CONS : NO IRRITATIONS WHILE APPLYING, USING AND RINSING OFF THE MASK. But do make sure you're going to rinse it off properly and thoroughly as it tends to leave glitter-like residue on your face that might cause irritation on your eyes.

VERDICT : THIS MASK IS REAL GOLD! I love how it gives me a natural glow than made my face whiter! And with its price, you get way more than what you paid for! Not only it's affordable and effective, but it will also last you for months because a little goes a long way with this awesome product! Definitely one of my faves! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 300/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C