(REVIEW) 3W Clinic : Jahwangsu Exfoliating Collagen Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : 3W Clinic's Jahwangsu Exfoliating Collagen Soap.

INGREDIENTS : The ingredients are in Korean letters since it originated from South Korea.

USES / BENEFITS : Firming.

SIZE : 150g

PRICE : P90 / $1.9

DETAILS : This product is said to make skin plump and bouncy. Giving aura to tired skin.

HOW TO USE : i rub directly onto my body and wait for 1-2 minutes before rinsing.

PROS : I really love this soap! It doesn't have a very strong smell like other soaps from Korea. I only cut this soap into 2 (it's too hard for me to cut it) and i ended up using both cuts because each cuts lasted for exactly 12 days (total of 24 days). Originally, this soap is for saggy skin.. I don't have saggy skin but i can still tell that this soap made my skin firmer and all the cellulite on my arms and thighs are lesser. It really is true that it will make the skin plump and bouncy! I also notice (and the whole household) that my skin has that glow! And looks healthier! :)

CONS : I didn't have any irritations on my body when i used this but when i tried using it on my face once, i don't know why but it was really stinging and very uncomfortable! I immediately rinsed it off and made my skin a bit red for a while. (You can still try it because not everyone reacts the same, might cause some discomfort for me but not for you. It really depends. This is just based on my experience.)

VERDICT : It's a good body soap for me! Especially if you're always tired from work, school or everything in between, this is one of the good choices! They also have other variants that might be of help with your skin concerns! RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 90/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C