(REVIEW) Skinpotions : Snowberry Sleeping Cream Mask (Old Packaging and Old Formula)


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT
Skinpotions' Snowberry Sleeping Cream Mask.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Snail Enzymes Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis, Tomato Extract, Rice Bran Oil, Lemon Peel Extract.

USES / BENEFITS
- Brightening
- Banishes Pimple Marks / Scars, Freckles, Stretch Marks and Bite Marks
- Smoothening

SIZE
50g

PRICE
P450 / $9

DETAILS
This product is one of the many best seller products of Skin Potions. They are one of the biggest local skincare brand in the Philippines with resellers all over the country + kiosks in malls around and near the Metro.

HOW TO USE
After my skincare routine at night, i apply an even layer on my face and neck before sleeping.

PROS
MY SLUMBER BESTIE! First, of course, the scent! It smells like strawberry yogurt drink! Even our dogs loves the smell of it! I'm using it since September until now and i'm still falling in love with it every single day! It helped me lightened my dark spots and made my pimple marks less noticeable! I didn't try it on my stretch marks tho, but i will! This also works as a spot on cream for me! Whenever i have a pimple or two, i just put a dot of this on it and the next morning.. IT'S FLAT AND DRY ALREADY! Every morning is the best part too! Because my skin feels so smooth, plump, have a healthy pinkish glow and flawless! Not to mention that it's also very moisturizing! I use it on my mosquito / insect bites and this makes them go away as well! ❤️

CONS
As you can see on my pros, it was really a pleasant experience for me. But when my lovey came, he tried this too. At first, he didn't experience any itchiness or what. The next morning, i noticed that the area where i applied this cream (face and neck) turned red! Although he said he doesn't feel any discomfort but it was really red the whole day that's why i didn't reapply on his face already. (THIS PROVES THAT NOT EVERYONE'S SKIN REACTS THE SAME. IT MAY WORK FOR ME AND NOT FOR YOU OR WORK FOR YOU BUT NOT FOR ME)

VERDICT
THE CLAIMS ARE TRUE! Now i know why a lot of people loves this! And why everyone is so addicted to this brand's potions! I'm a bit disappointed by how it reacted on my lovey but i'm happy and satisfied with how it worked its magic on my skin! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Website
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C