(REVIEW) MK Cosmetics PH : Snow Fairy CC Cushion


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : MK Cosmetics PH's Snow Fairy CC Cushion.

INGREDIENTS : D.I Water, Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Olive Squalane, Sononyl Isononanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Vitamin B5, Hydrolyzed Collagen and Vitamin B3.

USES / BENEFITS : Moisturizing, Color Corrector.

SIZE : 15g

PRICE : P349 / $7

DETAILS : This product also has SPF50+ / PA +++

HOW TO USE : I open the lid of the cushion, press on the cushion using the puff and pat on my face until fully blended.

PROS : First, i love the scent of this! It doesn't smell too makeup-ish and doesn't feel heavy on the skin! It has a medium coverage and works as a concealer too! Making my skin looks smooth and flawless without being too much or wearing too much. It's very easy to blend and doesn't clog pores either. I also love that it doubles up as a sunscreen so that i won't need to worry about my face for when i go out on a sunny day. A little goes a long with this and it doesn't become or look cakey. I got the shade 01 Simple which suits my skin tone pretty well. It didn't give me breakouts since i always get breakouts whenever i apply makeup but this didn't cause any. And it makes my skin moisturized as well. Last but not the least, it has a nice dewy looking finish which i prefer more than matte finish as i have combination skin type so i was really amazed by my skin looks flawlessly smooth and moisturized properly when i wear this.

CONS : No itchiness, dryness, redness or any indications of allergic reactions while using this product.

VERDICT : I love it so much! It's one of the cushions that matched my skin tone perfectly! Like i didn't put anything on since it's very lightweight on the skin too except the fact that my skin is undeniably smoother and no pores when i used it. I'm more than satisfied with its performance and longevity on the skin. And also the coverage since i don't do or even apply over-the-top makeups coz i'm not that good with makeups and i like going for the easy one as i don't want to use too much time with makeups! And this is one of the products / cushions that i would definitely suggest as it's very handy and can be brought anywhere and fun to use! They have 2 shades to choose from. This kind of makeup is what i really like, not covering too much but enhancing and making it look healthy instead! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨
























DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.





















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C