(REVIEW) Jen’s Naturals PH : Hair Spa Cream Treatment

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

Jen's Naturals PH is a homegrown brand that offers a wide range of products for hair, body and facial care made with all-natural ingredients.




PRODUCT 
Jen's Naturals PH's Hair Spa Cream Treatment

INGREDIENTS

Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Shea Butter.

USES / BENEFITS
- Hair Strengthening
- Softening
- Nourishing
- Revitalizing

SIZE
200g

PRICE
P450 / $9

DETAILS
This product is said to also repair and restore your locks health and shine.

HOW TO USE
After washing my hair with shampoo and drying it, i apply the treatment evenly and thoroughly, wait for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off with water.

PROS
First, i fell in love with the smell of this and the cooling effect on the scalp while it's being applied! It has a conditioner like consistency so it's very easy to apply thoroughly. It also didn't irritate my scalp hence, it lessened my dandruff and made most of it gone! Not only that, it also made my hair manageable and tangle-free even if i don't tie my hair up when going out which is i barely do since it makes my head hurt at times but of course, i’m forced to do so even at home since the weather is so hot nowadays. My hair nor scalp doesn't smell bad either and the sense of freshness can be felt after rinsing it off! It's very addicting and fun to use because as early as first wash, i was able to see the difference! My hair is amazingly soft and not frizzy anymore afterwards! I use this at least twice a week to help my hair recover from all the bleaching and coloring! And after 3 weeks, my hair feels and looks extremely healthy! I didn’t have to worry about my hair looking all frizzy and brittle, thanks to this! ♡

CONS
No itchiness, redness, dryness or any indication of allergic reaction were experienced while using this product.


VERDICT
This is totally worth it! It's really safe and effective! The price is super affordable since that price is good for one time session of Hair Spa at the salon! And a tub can last for at least 8 sessions! The best part is, it's being done at the comfort of your home! Even my sister used it and she loves it so much too! I discovered another Jen's Naturals PH product to add on my list of favorites! They never fail to amaze me with their products that are not overly promoted and the benefits are not exaggerated. All the products that i've tried from this brand really delivers the results like how they are supposed to and are made with high quality ingredients! I get really excited whenever i get products from them as i know it's going to be effective beyond expectations! By the way, the photo that you see above is when i first used it! I took a photo just so i can show you guys the wonders that it did! It's perfect for this summer to restore, strengthen, repair and nourish all lengths, type and conditions of hair that are unavoidably exposed from the sun! A must-have especially if you have damaged, colored and bleached hair! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
1000/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.






















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C