(REVIEW) Addicted To You PH : Flirty Lashes


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Addicted To You PH's Flirty Lashes.

INGREDIENTS : Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil and Lavender Essential Oils.

USES / BENEFITS : Brow Thickener, Lash Enhancer.

SIZE : 5ml

PRICE : P78 / $1.50

DETAILS : This product is said to be packed with all the oils that helps in lash growth.

HOW TO USE : After applying toner, serum / cream at night, i apply this on my brows and lashes in an outward motion.

PROS : I love the smell of this. I find it very calming maybe because of the Lavender Essential Oil in it which is one of my favorite scents! I like the consistency or formula of this since it's made with other oils making it lighter and easier to be absorbed by hair / skin unlike when it's pure castor oil. After a week of using this every night, i already noticed that my lashes are longer and fuller and my brows became thicker than before! Not only new hair grew but the existing ones became darker and stronger too! No more lash fall-off or sparse brows, thanks to this! ♡

CONS : I didn't experience itchiness, dryness nor any allergic reactions while using this product. I just had issues regarding its container.. It's actually the first time that i've encountered such product without a stopper. I'm not sure whether they just forgot to put or something but it was kind of hard to use due to the fact that the brush applicator is getting too much oil and i had to press it against the bottle's sides to lessen the oil on the brush but it still has a lot of it making my eyebrows and eyelashes drowning with it too much as it has more of the product than what i prefer and need. And the most terrifying part is that it spills easily!

VERDICT : It's still a great product for me! There's always a room for improvements and i only had issues with its container and not with the product itself. As you all know, i got addicted to lash grower / brow thickener not only because i can have lash and brow goals but because i have weak hair there. So it has a tendency to easily fall off even when i just wash my face. And my brow issue (i shaved and scarred my left brow when i was a kid) became less noticeable thanks to these kinds of products! I am now seen with brows even when i don't know how to do brows on fleek makeup and just rely on brow mascara especially for when i do errands for an on-the-go look. Therefore it is effective and very affordable too! So i really suggest this to those who wants their lashes and brows look better. Just be careful and as much as possible, don't bring it to travels even if the size is travel-friendly to avoid spilling. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 95/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C