(REVIEW) Skin Touch Essentials : Gluta Mato All-in-One Cream


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Skin Touch Essentials' Gluta Mato All-in-One Cream.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening, Anti-Aging, Moisturizing.

SIZE : 50g

PRICE : P250 / $5

DETAILS : This product is said to have SPF50

HOW TO USE : After applying toner skin fully absorbed, i scoop around a pea size of the cream using my finger and dot it on my cheeks, forehead, chin, nose and neck before spreading it evenly on each area.

PROS : First, this smells good! It's fruity and perfect for my liking! The consistency is good and very easy to spread / even out. Non-sticky nor heavy too! I use this every morning to protect me from the sun and at night to whiten my skin and repair it. I didn't have to worry whenever i go out on a sunny day as long as i apply this on my face and neck because it protects me really well. And it repairs, whitens and minimizes pores while i sleep at night making my mornings better with fresher and clearer skin when i wake up! After every application of this, my skin looks shiny and has that instant rosy cheeks! Seeing improvements every single day such as tighter pores and lesser pimples / pimple marks made me so addicted to this that i used it for more than a month! Now my skin feels soft, smooth, poreless, tighter and has an awesome and healthy glow! It also prevents pimples effectively! And super moisturizing without causing the skin to be greasy! ❤

CONS : No itchiness, dryness, redness or any indication of allergic reaction while using this product! :)

VERDICT : MY FAVORITE AND IT TRULY IS AN ALL-IN-ONE CREAM! Glass skin is achievable with the help of this! No doubt! A little goes a long way with this so one tub can last for months! I used mine for more than a month and it's not yet even half empty! I love using this and this alone when i need to go out even though it's not tinted because it really is an amazing moisturizer and sunscreen for the face and neck. Healthy skin is always in therefore this product is what you shouldn't miss! It's safe, super effective and affordable! Not to mention that the container and consistency is travel-friendly. You won't need to worry whether it will spill or not because it's secured enough and the consistency is neither runny nor too thick. It's really a must-have! Especially if you want to have porcelain skin (i mean, who doesn't??), this is one of the products that you can use to achieve it! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.

























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C