(REVIEW) Herbs & Hyssop : Hydrate Cleansing Foam


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."




PRODUCT : Herbs & Hyssop's Hydrate Cleansing Foam.

INGREDIENTS : Sodium Olivate (Saponified Olive Oil), Sodium Castorate (Saponified Castor Oil), Lauric Acid, Chamomile Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil and Vegetable Glycerin.

USES / BENEFITS : Hydrating, Cleansing.

SIZE : 150ml

PRICE : P280 / $5.6

DETAILS : This product is made with 100% All Natural Ingredients, Environment Friendly, Gentle to All Skin Types and Contains Natural Humectant.

HOW TO USE : I pump once for each of my arms, legs, body and face then scrub on my body using a loofah before rinsing with warm water.

PROS : I like the smell of this. Very relaxing due to one of its ingredients, lavender. Which is one of my favorite scents that keeps me calm. Unlike "Restore" that i've tried from Herbs & Hyssop, this one is extremely moisturizing! But it also cleanses pretty well! So it's doing an amazing job being a cleanser. It's very easy to rinse off without that soapy feeling. It balances the oil on my face making it plump and extremely soft like a baby's bottom! My dad has severe rosacea and it's really red plus flaking dry since his skin type is dry some more, i showed him this and told him to try it.. And after a few washes, we all noticed that his rosacea became better and his skin's dryness wasn't that bad anymore making his skin better! For my case, it's very calming on my skin to the point that it's like preventing it from having dry spots / red rashes. Even my nose is not flaking nor drying anymore which usually happens before when i use cleansing foams! I do know that my skin is cleansed properly for a fact because when i use my toner, there's none to minimal dirt that the cotton ball is getting from my face and neck! Hence, it makes my skin feel and look so moisturized and soft! :)

CONS : No itchiness, redness, dryness or any discomfort were experienced while using the said product.

VERDICT : I super love this! Having a combination skin type is so hard to find a compatible skincare products especially cleansers as some triggers oil or the formula is too drying! But this one is amazing! Even my dad is amazed by it that he loves using it as well! Hands down to this product! Genius! And very convenient! It's the perfect product for those who are just switching to a healthier skincare products but too lazy to do a lot of steps and those who are always in a rush when taking a bath as you can wash your face and body at the same time (yep, i do that!)! And what i love the most about this is that it doesn't have any harmful ingredient/s. Kudos to Herbs & Hyssop for this honest-to-goodness product you really shouldn't miss! They also have another variant which is Purity, so you better check them out because they will make it big in the industry for selling safe, effective and affordable products! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.






















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C