(REVIEW) Addicted To You PH : Winter Wonderlight


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Addicted To You PH's Winter Wonderlight.

INGREDIENTS : Argan Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Sericite Mica, Titanium Dioxide and Vanilla Fragrance Oil.

USES / BENEFITS : Brightening.

SIZE : 10ml


PRICE : P189 / $3.9

DETAILS : This product is said to work as a Serum, Primer and Foundation as well.

HOW TO USE : After toning, i take the dropper then put one drop each on my forehead, cheeks, chin, nose and neck before spreading it evenly.

PROS : I love the smell of this! The scent is a vanilla scent and i normally don't like vanilla scents but this is very mild which surprisingly suits my liking. I also like the consistency of this, it's very milky especially if it's properly shaken. It actually amazed me when i was reading about the product as it has so much benefits / uses and this being argan oil based, it effectively moisturized my skin even though it's for brightening and/or whitening. I don't just use this on my face, i also use it on my neck to even out the skin tone. I noticed that my pimple marks and dark spots faded while using this product and what's more fascinating about this is the instant whitening it gives to my skin! I tried using it as primer as well and it did not disappoint either. Having a skin type of combination, it's hard for me to find a primer that suits me because they only normally have it for dry skin or oily. And this product as primer is just amazing.

CONS : No itchiness, redness or dryness but there is one issue about this is that the container is not that secured and matched with the product's consistency resulting it to leak some of the serum.

VERDICT : It’s one of the serum / primer that i would definitely suggest to those who have dry and combination skin type with pimple marks, scars and dark spots. It’s effective, safe to use and super affordable! A little goes a long way so a bottle can last for around 2 months! I only use it at night but i saw improvements on my skin in just a week! It’s like a serum / primer + moisturizer in one! The only con i found just made me sad because you all know that i really don’t like it when the products are getting wasted especially if it works wonders on my skin! But nonetheless, i really love this! My sister uses this too and she also said that it’s good, btw! So of course, it’s still HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.






















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C