(REVIEW) Addicted To You PH : Unmasked Me Clay Cleanser


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Addicted To You PH's Unmasked Me Clay Cleanser.

INGREDIENTS : Kaolin Clay, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E, Lavender Essential Oil and Rosemary Essential Oil.

USES / BENEFITS : Cleansing.

SIZE : 30ml

PRICE : P189 / $3.8

DETAILS : This product's formula is made to give you supple skin everyday without the hassle.

HOW TO USE : I shake the bottle first before pumping once or twice, massage onto my face and rinse off with warm water then use my facial cleansing foam, massage and rinse again.

PROS : It smells amazing! Not too strong nor light and i find it super duper nice. I was so intrigued when i got this because it's my first time seeing a clay cleanser! I also like the label since it's water-proof / oil-proof although it doesn't have other necessary information such as ingredients, etc. At first, i thought it was like a facial wash but it's actually more of a cleansing oil. It doesn't have a creamy lather when you massage it on the skin but it's very nice. And the amazing part is after i rinse it off, my skin feels extremely soft, moisturized and smooth. ♡

CONS : I didn't experience any itchiness nor redness but it's a bit too heavy for me and hard to rinse off as it's more like a cleansing oil like i said in the "Pros" and needs to do double cleansing which is fine with me because that's beneficial for the skin as well and i think that's also the reason why my skin got clear when i used this. :)

VERDICT : It's nice! I just wouldn't suggest it for travelling although, the size is travel-friendly but the bottle container has the tendency to have leakage. But it's perfect for those who are too busy with work or school and too lazy to put on some clay mask for detoxifying the skin, this is really good! I don't remember any breakouts from / while using this which is great! It's for oily and acne-prone skin type but it didn't dry out my skin even though my skin type is a combination hence, it balanced the oil on my face. It's fun to use since it really delivers results, GOOD RESULTS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C