(REVIEW) Skin Potions : Peach Thy Lash

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

Skinpotions is a local brand from the Philippines that has a wide range of products for your skincare / makeup needs!







PRODUCT
Skin Potions' Peach Thy Lash.

INGREDIENTS
Water (Aqua), Castor Oil, Tsubaki Oil, Aloe Vera Water, Rosehip Oil, Phenoxyethanol and Parfum.

USES / BENEFITS
- Lash Grower
- Brow Thickener

SIZE
5ml / 0.169 fl. oz.

PRICE
P150 / $3

DETAILS
This product is said to make your brows and lashes three times longer and thicker.

HOW TO USE
Every morning and night, i apply this on my eyebrows and lashes in an outward motion.


PROS
First, i love the packaging of this. It looks like a tiny leaflet with a surprise inside which is the product. The label is so cute and i love how they tried to match the packaging with the product name and made it in a peachy color. I super love the smell of this! It smells like perfume, something that i would wear because it's very mild and plain amazing! The applicator's bristles are very fine but not hurtful nor abrasive. I’m always skeptical when it comes to brow and lash grower as it’s being applied near my eyes and recently, I’ve been noticing how sensitive my eyes can be. They hurt easily and I always get dirt in it. Thankfully, even though i kept on applying this product on my lashes / brows very often, it doesn’t feel like it was irritating my eyes and it's not heavy nor uncomfortable at all. While I was using this, I wasn’t expecting much but as early as one week, i noticed that my lashes are really longer and my brows darker / fuller than before. I also noticed that the hair strands became stronger and thicker! My brows looked extremely sparse since i have a scar in the middle of my left brow because i shaved it when i was a kid. Lol! Even my mom noticed that my brows look better now and no more gaps! And lastly, i like the consistency of this! It’s not too thick nor “oily”. My brows and lashes absorbs it faster than other lash grower / brow thickener so it’s more convenient for me especially i tend to forget that i applied something on my brows and lashes, hence, ending up scratching or touching them.

CONS
No itchiness, redness or any discomfort were experienced while using this product.


VERDICT 
Eyebrows on fleek within your reach! You might think that this tiny bottle will only last you a month but nope! It can last for months! And that’s the least that will amaze you! No more worries even if i don’t overdo my brows now, no more browless in photos and no need to worry if my eyebrow makeup is even! Also, i don’t even need to be guilty of not knowing how to put false eyelashes because i only need to apply my favorite mascara and i’m good to go! Less is more thanks to this! Aiming for a more natural look and it’s really easy to achieve if you have this for your brows and lashes! Must buy and must try! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐⭐⭐



RATING
500/100 ✨







DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.




If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C