(REVIEW) Da Mior : Face Mist


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Da Mior's Face Mist.

INGREDIENTS : Aqua (Water) Glycerin, Ethanol, Bamboo Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrriza Extract, False Strawberry Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Green Tea Extract, Honey Extract, β-Glucan, Dryopteris Crassirhizoma Extract, Forsythia Fruit Extract, Sodium Polyglumate, Sodium Hyalurronate, Trehalos, Sophora Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicanlensis Root Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Syringa Vulgaris Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Sodium DNA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Lavender Oil, Sweet Orange Skin Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Retuculate Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder and 1,2-Hexanediol

USES / BENEFITS : Soothing, Moisturizing.

SIZE : 100ml

PRICE : P1,528 / $29.99

DETAILS : This product is said to be for Normal to Dry Skin Types and is Made in Korea.

HOW TO USE : After applying all the products in my skincare routine, i hold this 20cm away from my face and close my eyes before spray around 2-3 times. And give my skin gentle pats for faster absorption.

PROS : This is the first time that i'm trying a Face Mist from a non-local brand and also my first time trying a product from Da Mior.. And this became my favorite! I initially like the packaging which it comes in a textured white and gold box and also the container itself that is green with gold lettering and gold mist spray pump and transparent cap. I find them very elegant and sophisticated. First thing i noticed was the mist sprayer is really fine! Unlike other face mists that has a different kind of spray making it harder to achieve what is supposed to be mist. Second, i love the smell of it. It smells like nature! Very calming and relaxing. When i first used it, i immediately saw some changes or should i say, improvements on my skin! It feels extremely hydrated, moisturized and very plump. And knowing that it's safe for sensitive skin, i wasn't half scared to use it every time i feel that my skin is dehydrated which is 3-4 times a day! Although i didn't try this as a face mask since i don't have the sheets, i was able to try it as a spot on treatment for my pimples.. I sprayed on a tiny piece of cotton and stuck it directly on my pimples, after a good 10-15 minutes, my pimples were less inflamed and not as painful as before. But what really made me fall in love hard with this and the most important is that since it's super moisturizing, it made my flaking nose problem go away in an instant! It has been my problem for months and no matter what i do nor apply like moisturizing cream, etc.. It just goes away temporarily, as in just a few minutes and it will come back again. But this face mist made them completely gone!

CONS : No irritations nor any allergic reactions were experienced while using this product. :)

VERDICT : There is truly a beauty inside bamboo! And this is the perfect example! It really made my skin feel loved and cared! Not only it made my skin hydrated, moisturized and calmed but also made me have a youthful glow! And i wasn't able to achieve it with any other Face Mist but this. It really is amazing to discover such product especially if you have the same skin type as mine which is a combination of dry and oily plus sensitive. It's like a skin saver! Now, i always bring it with me everywhere i go! A bottle can last for months even if you keep spraying a few times a day because the sprayer is really fine and won't make you waste any bit of the product. Also, from its price some of you might think that it's expensive for a face mist. But you'll really get more than what you pay for. Knowing how your skin will be beneficial with it and you can tell right when you first use it that it's made with nothing but high quality ingredients! This product will make you realize that investing in your skin is always the best choice. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.













If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C