(REVIEW) Skin Bounty PH : Gugo Hair Grower Shampoo


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Skin Bounty PH's Gugo Hair Grower Shampoo.

INGREDIENTS : Gugo, Aloe Vera Extract and D-Panthenol.

USES / BENEFITS : Hair Grower, Moisturizing.

SIZE : 250ml

PRICE : P300 / $6

DETAILS : This product is said to also nourish hair.

HOW TO USE : I pump 3-4 times on the palm of my hands and massage onto damp scalp and hair strands thoroughly before rinsing.

PROS : First, i like the consistency of this! It doesn’t have bubbles much but it really does a great job making my hair clean and not look greasy! It didn’t trigger my dandruff and helped me grow my hair too! I started using this a few days after i had my bangs and in just 2 weeks, my bangs became longer and that’s fast! Because since i cut my hair extremely short last year’s June, it grew slower than usual (they say that maybe my hair didn’t like the person who cut it / hairdresser at the salon). And after using this, i saw a huge difference with the length of my hair, how fast it was and also the condition of my hair! I actually have damaged and frizzy hair since i kept coloring and bleaching it for the past few years but after using this, my hair now feels and looks better than ever! :)

CONS : No itchiness, dryness, redness or any indications of allergic reaction. I just didn't like the scent since it doesn't have any added fragrance hence it smells like gugo bark. But it's okay because some of the shampoos with fragrance causes and/or triggers dandruff.

VERDICT : LOVE THIS SHAMPOO! Really helpful, highly effective and worth it! Now, i don’t need to stress out too much about my hair not growing fast enough and missing my long hair because i can have it again sooner than i thought. No more worries about dandruff too! I tend to worry about it causing my scalp to become more flaky as it's stress-induced! But using this gives me the assurance that my scalp and hair will be nourished and cleansed properly. Perfect for this coming summer because we will sweat more than usual due to the weather and hair being exposed to the sun will cause damage too! And this will take good care of your crowning glory! My hair is medium length and one bottle lasted me around 2 months. Worth every penny! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C